The hotel has some updated fixtures and furniture, it was very nice and clean. Definitely what you would expect at a Hilton. There is a restaurant on site which is good to have as a woman traveling alone, because walking around the area alone is not recommended in the evenings or at night. There is a guard at the main door of the hotel which was good to see. There was some traffic noise but putting the fan on covered it with some white noise. It is very close to Ford Field, easy walking distance there and also to the casino and several restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Entertainment District, we are near Comerica Park, Ford Field, Little Caesar Arena, Michigan Opera Theater, the Music Hall and much more. Just two blocks from Greektown, you will find we are surrounded by shops and restaurants. Local businesses and corporate offices within walking distance to our hotel include Quicken Loans, Meridian Health, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, General Motors, and DTE Energy ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Detroit Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Detroit Downtown Hotel Detroit
- Detroit Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Detroit