FOOD POISONING! I ate at El Barzon on Sunday, December 17 and three out of four of us came down with food poisoning within 24 hours of eating dinner at El Barzon. All three of us had the same symptoms of vomiting every hour for 12 hours and fever sweats and chills. Two of us had tacos, spicy pork, barbacoa, and steak and the third person had one of the specials which was pasta pockets with shrimp in a chorizo cream sauce. The fourth person who did not suffer had chiles rellenos with beef so by process of elimination, it was the chorizo that was not safe.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.