“Allstar is the best.”

ALLSTAR Chauffeured Services
Ranked #4 of 11 Transportation in Detroit
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Chauffeured Transportation provider for individuals and groups. Our fleet includes sedans, SUVs, Vans, Sprinters, Limousines, Party Buses, Mini Coaches, and Motor Coaches.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My family and I have used Allstar many times and have recommended them to friends. Their drivers are always professional. The cars are new models and always clean. I have never had a problem or complaint.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

Great driver great limo - We had a blast and our driver was so patient and accommodating. I would definitely use ALLSTAR again!

Reviewed 18 February 2018

Your service was very Professional and your driver was very respectful. Considering I have always taken your competitor's service in the past, now that I see the difference, I will never use them again, and will use your service instead.

Reviewed 5 December 2017

Allstar made our night on the town even better. Will definitely use again. A pleasure to be escorted by knowledgeable and personable professionals.