1,203 results
All reviews greektown casino monroe street people mover floor to ceiling windows great view of the city room service ford field and comerica park mini bar tigers game corner room free valet parking restaurants and bars nice room breakfast buffet food court sporting events detroit river
Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

My stay at Greektown was great I’m looking forward for my next stay I’ve already recommended this place to all my friends hopefully I’ll be back soon thanks Greektown for a nice relaxing stay and good food

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

I have to say I stayed a year ago and was somewhat unhappy with my experience. The hotel manager took my feedback seriously and more than made it right. The room on my return visit was upgraded and nothing short of breathtaking. I wish I had more time to enjoy the panoramic views. The staff and accommodations were 4 star all the way around. I would highly recommend.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel and fairly priced. A sky bridge connects to the casino and has peoplemover access on the far end of the casino. A good breakfast buffet at the restaurant. It's located in greektown which has great food and has some cool stores.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2018

My wife and I are not gamblers so I have never considered staying at Greektown in the past. To be honest, I was certain that the entire place would reek of cigarette smoke and would be over-run with loud partiers all through the night. We had originally booked a stay at our favorite downtown hotel, the Westin Book Cadillac. However, due to a labor strike that occurred a few days before our stay we cancelled our reservation and sought lodgings elsewhere.

Friends recommended that I give Greektown a try and assured me that I would not regret it. I am so glad that we did! Valet parking was seamless, as was check-in. Our room was on the 29th floor and, while it was a little on the small side, it was clean and nicely appointed. The view of the city, particularly at night, was awesome. The bed was very comfortable and the linens were clean and of high quality.

The mini-fridge in the room was well-stocked and priced surprisingly reasonably. While we didn't partake of room service, the menu items were also not prohibitively expensive. If we had not already made breakfast plans then we would have definitely ordered.

There was absolutely no hint of cigarette smoke anywhere in the hotel, with the exception of the area where we picked up our vehicle upon check-out. Our floor was 100% quiet through our entire stay.

I can definitely recommend the Greektown Casino Hotel as a place to stay in downtown Detroit . High marks all the way around!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2018

I almost didn´t stay here to avoid casino smoke but it across the street connected by covered foot bridges. Glad I did. Quiet, comfortable, and wonderful view - especially at night. Odd elevator key system that they could explain a bit better before you try and fail. The staff is really nice. Easy walk to river. Detroit is more tourist welcoming than I had expected. Interesting diverse and good mix of foods in the immediate neighborhood.

Room tip: ask for a higher floor to get an incredible nightly light show!
  • Trip type: Travelled on business