US$ 61
US$ 80
US$ 131
US$ 111
Holiday Inn Express Lapeer(Lapeer)(Great Value!)
US$ 111
US$ 112
US$ 103
Quality Inn(Grand Blanc)
US$ 71
US$ 68
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 85/night.

US$ 155
US$ 121
US$ 50
US$ 43
US$ 59
QualityInn
All reviewsthe breakfast areaoutdoor poolroom was cleancleaning staffworking orderwithin walking distancegreat place to staywafflesbiscuits and gravyfree breakfastwaffle makerhot breakfastconvenient locationexcellent stayvery nice hotelparking lotmichigan
Reviewed 31 July 2015

This is one of my favorite places to be at. The rooms are clean and comfortably. The hotel grounds are looked after with pride. The cleaning staff are pleasant and always say a hello or good morning to you. They have a Continental breakfast for guests, but I never eat there only for the fact there are too many great resturants to enjoy. The manger Cathy is a dream to deal with and is such a sweet heart. She makes me laugh and I feel great about staying there. Love to deal with her upon check in and check out. Now about the rest of the front staff, the one young lady thinks she right about everything even when she wrong. Example, my Internet went down on all four IPads, so I took a walk to the front desk and ask if the Internet was down. She said no its a problem on your Equipment not with us. She wouldn't take the time to check. Find out the next day they had to reboot there system because it was them. This sometime what you get when you deal with younger staff members. Am not going to knock the hotel for one Employee attitude. This place is a must stay. You can't go wrong with clean and comfortable. Oh yeah forgot about the pool, Simply beautiful.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Cathy-at-DavisonInn, Manager at Best Western Davison Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2015

Hello 594 Peter A,
Thank you for all the nice things you said about our hotel. We love having you and your wife come and visit, you both are a lot of fun as guests, and you are just good people all around. We look forward to your visits, and sure to make us all laugh. We appreciate all your business. We hope to see you sooner than later.

Thanks again,

Reviewed 31 July 2015

place was clean,great heated outdoor pool,lovely staff,had good breakfeast items,easy in and out to freeway,close to alot,person with walker needs help getting around room with more in it.nice atomsphere

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Cathy-at-DavisonInn, Manager at Best Western Davison Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2015

Hello Eric B,
Thank you for all the nice things you said about our hotel. We love to hear our guest say our hotel and rooms are clean, we think that is very important. Hope you come back and visit us soon.

Reviewed 29 July 2015

hotel was just renovated. It is clean quiet and a nice place to stay with a good breakfast. The pool was warm and clean. We had a small problem with one of the beds, it made my wife's back sore after a couple of nights. But i would definitely use this hotel again.

Hi Daniel B,
Thanks for writing about our hotel. I feel bad your wife had a hard time sleeping on our mattress. It is not great when you do not get a good night sleep. If you can come back and see us, I will put you in another room and maybe that would be better for her. We appreciate your business.

Reviewed 29 July 2015

I went to this hotel for a bit of relaxation but the staff ruined it. Very nice hotel and the pool is beautiful but the front desk staff is rude! I even let the staff know their was a problem with an entrance door and I was told NO there wasn't even tho I just tried to get out of it and couldn't.

1  Thank Michelle/ Alexi... K

Hello Michelle/ Alex...K,
First let me say I am sorry you did not have a good experience at our hotel. We try very hard for all of our guest to have a great time. I will look into the issues with the door. I am also sorry that my front desk was rude and did not give you the feeling of satisfaction when you had a problem. I would ask maybe if you would give us another try, hopefully we could make your stay much better.

Reviewed 20 July 2015

This hotel is clean & friendly. The breakfast was great and well stocked. The pool is larger than most other hotels. The decor was fresh and modern with tile floor in the room that looks like wood. The hotel is also easy to get to. We will definitely stay here again!

Hi Fonda W,
We are glad you found our hotel and had a great stay. We would love for you to come back and have breakfast and enjoy the pool again. Thank you for a great review. Hope to see you soon.

Thanks,