“And old favirite.. I still love eating here!”
Review of Bob's Big Boy

Bob's Big Boy
Ranked #18 of 51 Restaurants in Davison
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Still as good as when I ate here as a kid!
Glad some things don't have to change. You can still get a slim Jim, and the salad bar is still fresh and yummy!
...the little ones feel special here too with crayons and a great kids meal placemat. Good selections for them as well.

Reviewed 13 May 2018

We ate here often during our 2 week stay nearby because of a house fire, these folks allowed us to feel like their family. AWESOME STAFF...thank you nan & bri

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

We visit this restaurant probably once a month. Usually we visit on a weekday evening for dinner or a weekend morning for breakfast -- this visit was the former.

The staff was pleasant and smiling. The restaurant was clean. Food service was prompt and the quantity and quality were good.

Overall a very good visit, just like usual, that's why we keep going back.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

We stopped in while traveling. The service was awesome and the breakfast was delicious. We were greeted and seated right away. We didn't have to ask for refills. They were "johnny on the spot"! Clean bathrooms too!

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

Never been served so much grease in my life, could feel my arteries harden as I was eating my fish & chips AFTER I got as much grease off of it as I could. Waitress was not very attentive, no coffee refills, had to get our own extra napkins. She put us in the smallest booth bcuz they were cleaning & wanted to get out instead of putting us in a larger booth so we had elbow room to eat.

Only went there bcuz it was the only sit down restaurant open.

Been to Bob's Big Boy? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK