All reviews crystal club crown towers premier king pool area samsung tablet epicurean restaurant waiting room floor to ceiling windows star hotel turn down service swan river teething problems studio room valet parking beautiful hotel city view pool staff
Reviewed 7 April 2017

Very luxurious surroundings for a three day stay with river/city views from Premier King Room on 12th floor & access to Crystal Club, including for breakfast, afternoon tea or evening drinks with canapes. As it was a special occasion for us, the complimentary bottle of champagne on arrival was much appreciated. Dined at Epicurean, which has an incredible selection to choose from. Visited TWR for cocktails. Room service was also good. Found staff to be friendly & efficient except for lack of greeting & assistance with luggage upon arrival as well as departure at main entrance. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
CrownHotelsGM, General Manager at Crown Towers Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2017

Dear High5traveller,

Thank you for choosing Crown Towers Perth and for your review.

I am so pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us and appreci​ate your positive feedback regarding Crystal Club, Epicurean and our staff. I am sorry to note that you were not provided assistance with your luggage on arrival and will be sure to raise this with the bell desk team.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Andrew Cairns
Executive General Manager
Crown Towers Perth

Reviewed 7 April 2017

I have been lucky enough to stay here 2 times now and I LOVE IT!!! What a special treat with exceptional facilities and excellent service. I was also lucky enough to experience the day spa this time around and this was one of my top 3 massages in my life. Amazing. The pool area continues to amazing me and the room comfort is 2nd to none. The beds are so very comfortable and for someone who doesn't enjoy baths I took 2 while I was there!!! I will be back again for sure.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 April 2017

Fantastic hotel, feels like being in Asia in one of the larger 5 start hotel chains.

The pool was our highlight, it's vast and open and the cocktails are excellent.

We stayed in Premier King room with an amazing view of the city and Swan river.

Breakfast, both room service and restaurant, were excellent also.

The hotel is furnished elegantly and the staff were excellent, a welcome change to the stands bad service you can receive in Perth.

Looking forward to our return trip.

Room Tip: Book a City view room with breakfast.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
CrownHotelsGM, General Manager at Crown Towers Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2017

Dear Thaiescape11,

Thank you for your excellent review of Crown Towers Perth.

I am glad to hear you spent some time relaxing by our pool enjoying some cocktails - the perfect way to spend a staycation. Your comments regarding your guest room, The Epicurean and our "excellent" staff were also appreciated.

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Andrew Cairns
Executive General Manager
Crown Towers Perth

Reviewed 4 April 2017

Its amazing. Its like being on holiday, but only 30min from home.
The river and city views are incredible and they are only further highlighted with illuminated pool area. Awesome.
The rooms are great with all the luxurys you could want.
You truly could stay here multiple night and not leave the resort.

BUT.. 1 major let down.

We stayed only 1 night, just a birthday celebration. And I could not believe that with check in being at 3pm (I think?) and checkout at 11am (I think?) there is NO FURTHER ACCESS to hotel amenities on the day of but before check in, OR on the day of but after check out?

Essentially, this means, unless you stay 2 nights, you cannot even enjoy the pool area or any food/drinks by the pool through the day? ONLY after you've checked in at 3pm (getting a bit late for lunch and/or swimming) OR before 11am (too early to be finished lunch and swimming).

This to me, was really disappointing.

Everything else, great.

Room Tip: Must get room with river and city views
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Frank S
Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

Stayed for our anniversary. The room was faultless, brilliant view of the city, especially at night. The pool (or pools) are fantastic and a good place to relax during the day (it would be nice if the pool was open at night). Will stay again.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple