See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 May 2016

We were driving north from Nazare and needing somewhere to stay. The GPS helped us find the hotel. Room was clean and had plenty of hot water. This is a fancier place than we normally stay at but it met our needs very well at a very reasonable price. Good breakfast included.

Date of stay: May 2016
Reviewed 13 October 2015

The indoor pool was realy small and dirty. The hotel requires a lot of maintenance. The jacuzzi was full of rust. The dinner was short on food and the fish was raw.
Splendid breakfast with excellent quality and well served.

Room tip: Rooms with a view to the swimming pool are nice
Date of stay: October 2015
Reviewed 1 October 2015

I was expecting much more before arriving at this hotel. The chain of hotels Tulip Inn is world famous...but unfortunately this one was NOT.
The hotel needs URGENT renovations.The breakfast was absolutely the same and nothing special every morning.
The location of the hotel is in the middle of NOWHERE-there is a big field of maize opposite and a road which makes these rooms rather noisy.
I didn't dare to use the jacuzzi and the swimming pool because they did not look clean enough...

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 January 2015

I had my first stay in this ressort in 2013 when it was named Eurosol Estarreja Hotel & Spa and I was very satisfied with the hotel. Unfortunately the Tulip has not much in common with the service and ambience of the former Eurosol.

The service was still very good and the staff friendly. The complete ressort looked a littte bit shabby, the pool was not fully cleaned and I missed the shiny atmosphere. The breakfast was good and the diner okay.

The water in the bathroom from the tap as well as the shower had a chlorine smell.

Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 November 2014

I stayed at this hotel for a couple of nights and I must say I was expecting more. The rooms are large but old-fashioned and not very sound proof. The breakfast was ok, but maybe not good enough for a 4 star hotel. As it was pretty cold, we didn't try the outdoor pool, but the spa was nice and the only problem was that you had to go a long way and through the reception to get there, which was very uncomfortable, specially when returning to your room.

Date of stay: November 2014