“Great choice if you're hungry”
Review of Smokin Johnny V s

Smokin Johnny V s
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Corunna
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: We have ribs, pork, brisket, and chicken smoked fresh every day! Don't want barbecue? Order a juicy 12 oz. rib eye or our moist, packed with flavor Bronzed Salmon. Weekday lunch menu items from 11 a.m. to 4p.m. are all $4.99. We also have the largest array of draft beer in the area! The majority of our 20 beer on tap are craft beer, mainly Michigan breweries too. Want to check out our menu, feel free to go to our website to check out all we have to offer you! See you soon!
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Really very good bbq and drinks, get there early or you'll ne waiting, friendly staff and great food, bring your appetite, generous portions

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Our family recently met at Johnny Vs for dinner. We called ahead. Our table was waiting for us. Our server was great and the food was wonderful. I enjoyed the pulled pork meal. It is served naked or with sauce according to your personal tastes.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

I love eating here. We live only a few blocks away. The Kansas City sauce is delicious and the spices on the chips and fries are so good (I would love to buy some to use at home) I usually get ribs. The mac n cheese is a must. I wish they were open on Mondays for lunch and the prices seem az bit high. Overall I would for sure recommend eating here.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

Smokin' Johnny V's is a fantastic little barbecue joint tucked away behind another establishment in the small town of Corunna, Michigan. Since Corunna is kind of in "the middle of nowhere", it's a bit of a drive to get there, but it's definitely worth it! The restaurant is tastefully decorated and the customer service is above par. But what really makes Smokin' Johnny V's worth the trip is the delicious barbecue! You get your choice of three different barbecue sauces for your dish, and it is well worth your while to try all three. And the burnt ends are AWESOME! This restaurant is well worth going out of your way for!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

our visit to Smokin Johnny Vs was an excellent choice. I had the large serloin steak medium well. This steak was both tasty and trimmed with no fat at all. I had the best steak in our area. Everything was perfect and the service was great. My better half did enjoy an excellent salad dinner. Her salad was not only delicious but she took the left over portion home and had two more meals with it. If you get the opportunity you have to go here. not the cheapest, but outstanding food.

Been to Smokin Johnny V s? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK