See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Clean hotel just out dated and the years are starting to show. Room was decent! Very friendly staff! Pool area was clean and stocked with towels. Bathroom had lots of water on the floor and was very slippery.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

This by far had to be one of the nicest rodeways I've stayed in. What made this place so special and different. Danielle. The front desk woman. Amazing service with a smile every time. I'd recommend this hotel to any one. The pool and hot tub were clean. Thank you rodeway..

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 October 2017

I stayed at this hotel as it was the only one in Coopersville. My room was clean, my bed was comfortable, the pool and hot tub were not clean and they didn't clean my room! I was there for 10 days and had to ask them to clean my room and bring me fresh towels. They said they didn't want to bother me which was why they didn't clean my room. The breakfast was less than good. Overall, the property needs some management assistance. I was very disappointed.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Our room really smells bad. The exterior is filthy with cigarette butts all over. Trash not emptied. Broken beer bottle by entrance door along with empty 12 pack container. Sitting by the pool I can see all kinds of hair floating on the surface. More cigarette butts all over the patio and furniture is all broken down. Abandon car with broken window in parking lot. Obviously, management doesn't care about the property.

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 12 September 2017

DO NOT USE THIS HOTEL whatever you do..... At 1:10 a.m. our door came flying open and thank goodness we had the chain on. The poor guest arriving had been given the wrong key and assigned the wrong room. The Owner, Pete, argued with me that this couldn't have happened and nobody could have opened the door. Well we experienced it and quite frankly it scared the heck out of us! Pete just yelled at me and refused to offer any sort of customer service. At last resort he offered us 10% off. What? The whole hotel is dirty and nasty. Would never stay here again - would rather sleep in my car....

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple