“Great restaurant ”

Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 40
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

We moved from the area and truly miss this restaurant the most. The calamari appetizer is an absolute must. Even if you are not a fan, I beg you to try it. Tender, flavorful, no tentacles or full octopi, just absolutely deliciousness. Their pizzas are great and my favorite dish is the mushroom ravioli ( and I am not a fan of regular mushrooms lol). They give children bread dough to play with and create fun shapes, then they add cinnamon and bake them. Our kids always got a kick out of that! Don't miss this hidden gem in Clinton Twp.

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed 9 July 2016

I met a friend up here for drinks and dinner. We each had a martini in one of their specialty ice glasses. I love that it kept my drink cold the entire time. I am usually one to ask for my drinks extra cold anyways so this was great. The only thing is that you need to drink it pretty fast or it does get watered down a bit.
We both had the lobster seafood risotto and it was really good. Whole lobster tail, scallops, shrimp and swordfish with a lobster cream risotto - Delicious!! I had their cinnamon donuts for dessert, Yumm!
It is a bit on the pricey side. My meal was $34 and with one drink and dessert my bill alone came to $58. I will be coming back and may try their pizzas next time!

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 5 July 2016

I met a friend there a few times for afternoon drinks and apps at the bar. The bartenders are very personable and knowledgeable. The apps are very good and reasonably priced. The dinner menu had a variety of items on it, but we didn't order dinner. The place is tucked away from the road so you have to look for it. Overall, it is a great place to meet friends for a casual relaxed time.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 4 July 2016

LOVE IT! Girls night dinner and we couldn't have been more pleased. Our server Kylie was spectacular; attentive and personable. The food surpassed my expectations. I had the apple bourbon chicken and wow was it delicious. The combination of apples chicken, and butternut squash ravioli was beyond amazing. The desert made by their in house pastry chef was simply divine; chocolate cake with ice cream. Can't wait to go back.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 30 June 2016

This was my first visit at J Baldwins. I was very pleased with the different type of selections on their menu for those that like to tickle their taste buds. They also have a side menu for others that are not as daring. The wine list is very impressive. I was there during late dinner hour on a Friday and it was loud in the restaurant (dinner was still enjoyable). However, if you are looking for a quiet romantic place, this may not be the place on the weekend.

Date of visit: June 2016