“EXCELLENT ”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 September 2021 via mobile

Thank goodness you've opened again.
Went for Sunday lunch ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!!!
We both had the carvery
The beef was to die for and all the trimmings were delicious.
The service was second to none
Can't wait to go back
Thank you for a lovely dining experience

Date of visit: September 2021
Write a reviewReviews (117)

Reviewed 17 February 2020

Worst carvery I have ever had will never use again in and out in 20 minutes only 4 small roast spuds and 1 stuffing ball which tasted like frozen ones

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 10 November 2019

Stood at the bar waiting 30 minutes to buy the carvery, then waited another 15/20 minutes for the chef to restock all food items. Considering the place was not very busy the service was awful. Clearly trying to make the food last all night due to the tiny portions given out! Will not return.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed 28 October 2019

I have since returned to the Waggoners with some friends. The main reason for our visit was drinks and a catch up however we ended up ordering a combo sharing platter and some sides too all of which tasted great. The staff were very friendly and welcoming and engaged in conversation with us for some time. Great pub, very friendly staff and fab food. Will continue to return!

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed 28 August 2019

Myself and my family of 5 attended on Sunday and ordered the three course carvery. The bar was very busy on arrival but the staff where very friendly and I didn’t mind waiting. I had the prawn cocktail starter followed by the carvery both of which I can’t fault and the carvery meat was cooked perfectly. I will definitely be re-visiting the Waggoners, lovely food and great service.

Date of visit: August 2019

Been to The Waggoners? Share your experiences!