We have stayed at many hotels . We found this one to be clean, beautifully decorated and the staff very nice and helpful. The prices are extreemly reasonable for the area. It is just a few minutes from downtown and has wonderful nature hike trails across the street. The breakfast had both cold and hot items along with those that were healthy. Loved our stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charlevoix's newest lodging facility located 2 miles north of downtown. Directly across from Little Traverse Wheelway and Charlevoix Country Club. Spacious rooms including whirlpool and fireplace suites. Largest hotel breakfast that includes waffles, biscuits and sausage gravy, hard boiled eggs, juice, coffee, cereal, danish, fresh fruit, fruit cups and much more! Indoor pool, sauna, hot tub open year round. Wifi and meeting room. Spacious parking lot for all your RV/boat/bus tour needs. Many upgrades in 2012 including new upgraded bedding and mattresses and 32" flat screen tv's. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Charlevoix
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Charlevoix Hotel Charlevoix
- Americinn Hotel Charlevoix