AmericInn Lodge & Suites Charlevoix
Charlevoix Inn & Suites(Charlevoix)(Great Value!)
US$ 99
US$ 94
Pointes North Inn(Charlevoix)(Great Value!)
US$ 113
US$ 110
Weathervane Terrace Inn and Suites(Charlevoix)(Great Value!)
US$ 110
US$ 150
Orbitz.com
The Edgewater Inn(Charlevoix)
No availability for your dates from our partners
East Jordan Motel(East Jordan)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsno elevatorbiscuits and gravywafflesfirst floorwould stay here againpool areaclean roomsking roomin towngreat pricegreat place to stayfront desk staffshort drivefree breakfastthe staff was friendly and helpfulthe breakfast areahot tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 April 2012

I spent a night in a fireplace suite, while on business. The hotel was attractive and comfortable. Staff was helpful. The hotel is right on the bike/walking path that connects Charlevoix and Harbor Springs. Would be a good base for exploring NW Michigan.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 April 2012

Very clean, cozy and quiet! Friendly staff, amazing pool area and one of the best breakfast bars I've been to! We stayed just for a night, but we will definitely be staying again ;)

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 March 2012

Stayed here with my husband and kids while he was on a business trip. Very comfortable, great breakfast, rooms were clean, staff was friendly, couldn't ask for anymore. He stayed for two weeks, we were here for one. Loved it.

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed 8 March 2012

We stayed here for the night and all I can say is AMAZING! From the time we walked in the door the staff was SO nice! The rooms were nice and clean! It was a nice night getaway for my husband and I to spend some time alone plus some time with some great friends! In the morning the breakfast was one of the best breakfast's we have seen ever! Most of the time they are skimpy and you had so many options to chooses from here! I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone that is wanting to stay in the area!!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 March 2012

I can not begin to tell you how thrilled we were with this hotel! Everything from staff to affordability were amazing! It's very family friendly and they make you feel right at home. To top it off the free breakfast they provide is better then going to a resturant. I highly recommend staying there.

• Stayed: March 2012