I spent a night in a fireplace suite, while on business. The hotel was attractive and comfortable. Staff was helpful. The hotel is right on the bike/walking path that connects Charlevoix and Harbor Springs. Would be a good base for exploring NW Michigan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charlevoix's newest lodging facility located 2 miles north of downtown. Directly across from Little Traverse Wheelway and Charlevoix Country Club. Spacious rooms including whirlpool and fireplace suites. Largest hotel breakfast that includes waffles, biscuits and sausage gravy, hard boiled eggs, juice, coffee, cereal, danish, fresh fruit, fruit cups and much more! Indoor pool, sauna, hot tub open year round. Wifi and meeting room. Spacious parking lot for all your RV/boat/bus tour needs. Many upgrades in 2012 including new upgraded bedding and mattresses and 32" flat screen tv's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Charlevoix reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Charlevoix
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Charlevoix Hotel Charlevoix
- Americinn Hotel Charlevoix