AmericInn Lodge & Suites Charlevoix
The Edgewater Inn(Charlevoix)
Pointes North Inn(Charlevoix)
Courtside Motel(Charlevoix)
View Hotel
All reviewsno elevatorbiscuits and gravywafflesfirst floorwould stay here againpool areaclean roomsking roomin towngreat pricegreat place to stayfront desk staffshort drivefree breakfastthe staff was friendly and helpfulthe breakfast areahot tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 March 2012

Very nice, comfortable and clean.Wonderful breakfast and staff

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 March 2012

An over night stay with my family at this hotel was a great mini stay-cation for us. The hotel was very neat and clean. The pool and hot tub were clean and a lot of fun for my kids. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The beds were comfortable and room was spacious.
Even my picky eater was happy at breakfast as there was something for everyone; waffles, yogurt, even hard boiled eggs!
We had a wonderful time and will certainly be back for another visit.

Room Tip: very helpful staff.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 March 2012

Just stayed at the Americinn! Would definitely recommend to any out of town traveler or in my case a local that wanted a mini family getaway!!! The rooms are fantastic for the price, for sure beat my expectations! The pool, hot tub and sauna are good size, well maintained and I like how there are extended hours for adults only... The breakfast in the morning was also very impressive, especially since I am a sucker for a make your own waffle station. And I like how they have coffee always available with flavored syrups and creamers! I found the staff very friendly and helpful as well! The location is a short drive from town (1-2 miles from downtown at most) but I that was well worth it to me for the great price and quality! Will definitely do another mini vaca again there again!

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 21 February 2012

Just recently, my husband and I had a night away and stayed at the AmericInn. The staff was wonderful, very welcoming and helpful, and the room was great! Our room was very clean. I would recommend the AmericInn to any of our family or friends coming up the the Charlevoix area! I know we will definitely stay there again in the future!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 January 2012

This was my husbands and my first experience staying at an AmericInn and it won't be our last. The staff is friendly and the facility is very well kept. Everything is very clean and comfortable. Enjoyed the pool, hot tub and an excellent continental breakfast. Will definetely stay there again. Great place to stay!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple