All reviews look forward in town rooms are tastefully decorated bed breakfast point vicki
Reviewed 28 July 2015

If you wish to get away from the city, kids, work, etc Then look no further. My wife and I found this B&B three years ago and have returned for our anniversary every year since. Have stayed in all but the downstairs room and enjoy our relaxing weekends here very much. Rooms are very comfortable and the owners have attended to every detail of the rooms. We both look forward to returning each year. Breakfast? Absolutely amazing!
There isn't much to do at all in Carson city. However, if you are looking for a weekend getaway to do a whole lot of nothing, relax and recharge yourself, this is the place.

Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank DDUB_10
Reviewed 22 July 2015 via mobile

I stayed in the Italy room while in town for a job interview. I had very early mornings and long days of work, but my room was always tidy and inviting when I returned. The bed was very comfortable, and the double shower was a real luxury for one person. A small but greatly appreciated gesture: the hosts must have noticed the cereal snacks I had in my room, and provided me with appropriate china and utensils without my asking. So thoughtful! Linens were of great quality.

Stayed: July 2015
Reviewed 3 June 2015 via mobile

Our flight brought us in late in the evening and then we had a 2 hour drive after that. The gracious hostess and host stayed up until we drug in late. They had baked some yummy goodies prior to us coming so the house smelled welcoming. We were both showed to our seperate rooms. I was delighted to see a fire place and jacuzzi tub in my private upstairs suite. It was a cold night and I was toasty all night. Breakfast was ready in the morning. We were asked the night before for our breakfast preferences. Fresh juice, coffee, and homemade pastries awaited. Thank you for a beautiful experience in the middle of a rather dreary work trip.

Stayed: December 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 May 2015

Wonderful hospitality and charming B&B! Jim and Vicky were gracious hosts and the breakfasts were incredible! We stayed in the French Rendezvous room. My only complaint is that is seemed "stuffy". Vicky had turned on the air conditioner in anticipation of our arrival and there is a ceiling fan so not sure what the issue was, but it certainly didn't spoil anything.We would recommend this B&B as a place to stay, but depending on what else you are looking for in a getaway, you need to keep a few things in mind. Carson City is near, well nothing. We did walk down the main street to a small park, which was lovely. There was also an ice cream place just across the street from the B&B. There are 4 gas stations in town, if I counted correctly so you are not at a loss for fuel. If you are looking for a small tourist town with gift shops and eateries, this is not it. We had a great car for the weekend so were looking forward to driving and spent our days elsewhere.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 123Wren
Reviewed 19 March 2015

An absolutely perfect overnight getaway to celebrate our anniversary. Totally relaxing for this expecting mother and her husband! Luxurious room and breakfast served right to our room. Highly recommend it!

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple