“So many memories in every bite!”
Review of Chin Express

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chin Express
Ranked #103 of 200 Restaurants in Canton
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

This is one of the few restaurants in Canton that have stood the test of time. This has been and still is my favorite Chinese restaurant in the canton area since 2004. Simple dishes executed nicely. The staff is very friendly and accommodating ( I arrived 15 min before closing and she insisted that I go ahead with my order, as I apologized for arriving so close to closing time, with a smile she told me no need to apologize and thank you so much for coming) very reasonably priced, delicious egg rolls, fast service and stability. I don't live in the area, but when I visit this is my place I love it

Reviewed 9 July 2015

Family owned restaurant (carry out only). Excellent food (love the general tso's chicken - best around in my opinion, and very, very good egg rolls (not the spring rolls that most Chinese restaurants carry). I definitely recommend a visit here!

Reviewed 26 January 2015 via mobile

I decided to try this place because previous reviews said it was a good takeout place. It was decent Chinese food but I thoroughly enjoyed the egg roll as stated before. I tried the shrimp fried rice, egg roll and the pad thai shrimp with noodles. Everything was okay and the pad thai had a different kind of heat then I'm used to. The shrimp was cleaned and the owners were very pleasant.

Thank M.Wayne A
Reviewed 5 August 2013

This place has great food and is very reasonably priced. The service is quick and friendly. A must try. My number one place to get chinese food in Canton.

Reviewed 19 March 2013

A family run business which produces a quality product. The family is very hands on with fine service and the food is good and the portions are large at a fair price. We have tried several other places over the years but Chin Express is clearly the best Chinese anywhere near the Canton Michigan area.

Been to Chin Express? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK