“I'll never eat regular pizza again”

Desi Pizza Curry On Crust
Ranked #34 of 188 Restaurants in Canton
Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

Eating here you get the best of both worlds you get to eat pizza and you get to eat Indian food. We ordered 2 different pizzas unfortunately I don't remember how to pronounce them. They were loaded with great toppings and had some excellent sauces not tomato sauce and some excellent curry type sauces. It's a great restaurant to take a date give it a try you'll be happy.

Reviewed 7 December 2015 via mobile

I love pizza, I love Indian food, and I love fusion so I thought this idea in combination with the reviews deserved a try. Unfortunately it's the worst of both genres a - bad tasteless Indian food and terrible cheap, bready tasting pizza. We ordered the butter chicken and the veggie korma pizza, neither had much flavor but the veggie korma was actually terrible, it had zero spice flavor at all and had very few of the touted toppings. Crust is the thick bready frozen kind too, if only they could have put it on naan at least half the problem would be solved.

Like the others I will tell you that if you want to try, get takeout - the restaurant was freezing, there are only a few 2 top tables, and no music and when we went for lunch - not another soul in there.

It was bad enough that I wouldn't give them a 2nd chance. :-(

Reviewed 11 November 2015

I been here 3 times, Its not your everyday pizza. It has a way different flavor, I liked it. If you like India or Arabic food with the different flavors, you will like this pizza. They have many different pizza's to pick from. I myself, like the ones I ordered, but I could not eat them as much as I do reg. pizza. But for something different they were good.

Reviewed 8 November 2015 via mobile

Indian pizza? Yes, please! Crazy good fusion of pizza and curry. We walked in the restaurant and were immediately greeted with the overwhelming odor of Indian spices. Ordered the Paneer Tikka Pizza, and veggie puffs was not disappointed, a flavor explosion!

Reviewed 30 October 2015

This was the first time I'd encountered this concept, and it should be more well known. Desi did a great job on the toppings (allo gobi and butter chicken) for the two pizzas so that i'd rate them very good despite the too commercial a crust. The sign did offer thin crust as a new item, and I suspect it would have been better. The unexpectedly good item were the "veggie puffs" - again a dish I'd not encountered at least by that name. The filling was flavorful and the crust very flakey and flavorful as well. The restaurant is best for take out - as others have noted the ambiance is limited (the seating too), think Jets pizza and your picture of the seating is about right. But the food is worth the stop.