“Good Pad Thai - Fire Hot!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Canton, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Pad Thai - Fire Hot!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2012

I always eat the same thing because that's what I like. The pad thai is really good, not too spicy so if you really like spicy tell them you want fire hot! I order medium at other places and hot here... Good lunch price around $6-$7

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

South Lyon, Michigan
“The best Thai around, hands down!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2010

I have yet to find a Thai restaurant that even comes close to them. They have a dish called "Intra Fried Rice" that is so delicious and no other Thai restaurant I have ever gone to makes a dish like it. It has cashews and pineapple in it, might sound odd, but couldn't be any closer to perfection if they tried. It is the only thing I have ever tried because it is that good, I crave this dish. Great service as well! The atmosphere is cozy and warm. I would recommend it to anyone who likes Thai food without a doubt!

Detroit
“Delicious!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2010

My wife and I went there for the first time yesterday. It was my wife's first time trying Thai food. We both loved Lai Thai!. It's cozy, and the food was awesome. Grilled chicken was exceptionally tender and juicy. And the flavors of their dishes have great taste, balance of flavors, and artistry. It was a very enjoyable experience.

Detroit
“Worst Thai food we ever had!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2010

Before we went to Lai Thai we never had a Thai dish we did not like. We have Thai friends who cook Thai dishes for us and we absolutely love it and also visited many different Thai restaurants in different cities. Lai Thai had lousy food and horrible service. We had to send our food back. Don't waste your tome and money.

1 Thank ratethis1
Canton, MI
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Thai Restaurant in Town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2009

I used to go to Bangkok 96 (which is still a good place) in Dearborn for Thai food all the time, but then my girlfriend (now wife) turned me on to this cozy little gem in Canton. The Gang Karee (yellow curry with potatoes) with fried tofu is awesome! Their fried rice is quite good and doesn't taste as salty as other Thai restaurants. I recommend curry puffs or crisp spring rolls for tasty appetizers. And of course, a Thai iced tea is a Thai food dinner's best friend.

Pat and Charlie, who run the place, have been taking good care of us for several years now. My wife and I even had our rehearsal dinner for our wedding at Lai Thai. The owners were gracious enough to close the restaurant down for us that night. To this day, our family and friends rave about the food.

Lai Thai is great for takeout, too. When I worked in the Plymouth-Canton area, my boss used to order lunch from Lai Thai for the whole office. Those were the days.

I simply couldn't recommend a better place for Thai in town.

1 Thank Slam_Bus_Rodan