“Good meals and pleasant atmosphere.”

Palermo Pizzeria & Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 198 Restaurants in Canton
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery

I have been dining at Palermo's since he opened about 30 years ago
and have always enjoyed the food and atmosphere. We have dined with
friends and family and also ordered great take out pizzas. Never been
disappointed.

Dan

Reviewed 8 August 2017

palermos pizza is the best, it certainly is not chain store pizza, the reat of the menu is great if you like Italian food..

Reviewed 8 August 2017

I stopped at Palermo's today for an early lunch, as I was traveling through the area down 275. I checked "best restaurants in Canton, Michigan" on Tripadvisor, and Palermo's came up as a good pick -- how right you are, TripAdvisor! The food was fantastic! I ordered a "baby" pepperoni pizza.....it was perfect. It was the BEST pizza I ever had in my 51 years of life! Generous cheese and pepperoni, perfectly cooked and firm yet soft crust...just totally delicious. I also ordered a side of meatballs in marinara sauce because I had the hankering......two meatballs in a tasty tomato sauce...the meatballs were DELICIOUS...some of the best I have tasted, no joke. Here is one of my two MINOR criticisms: the meatballs were lukewarm at best, and the centers were not even lukewarm....but still...very DELICIOUS! I also want to mention the second of my two criticisms....and I don't even want to mention it but in good will and objectivity I have to mention....when I first entered the restaurant there was a subdued foul odor....not exactly sure but it smelled like a faint scent of sewage...or like perhaps someone wiped down the tables, or trays, or mopped the floor with a not so clean mophead or dishrag...sorta that "sewagy" smell...it wasn't overpowering but it was noticeable when I came in, and even when I was seated at my booth...but in all fairness I didn't notice it after a few minutes...it was something up near the entrance/hostess area...not sure....but anyway, I am definitely coming back here!!!!! By the way, the owners had a picture of the Sacred Heart of Jesus hanging in the restaurant...so I give them bonus points for that too! Just some fantastic food all around....and the waitress was great too!

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Palermo is a family restaurant it's been around for about 30 years and you'll get lots of food (big portions) and top quality Americanized Italian. In a strip mall it's somewhat hidden but always busy, esp for dinner.

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is good! Everyone I have ever taken there has loved it. It is a little more upscale than most Asian restaurants. Good selections and good food all around. I like the crab cheese, wonton soup, lo mein, sesame chicken, etc...

Been to Palermo Pizzeria & Restaurant? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK