“Tiny place, big menu, huge flavor!”
Review of Neehees

Neehees
Ranked #6 of 182 Restaurants in Canton
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 18 August 2017

Does street food really well. Flavors are spot on. Huge menu and if you're not used to navagating the names of Indian food you will need help from the staff.

Mango Lassi was a perfect blend of fruit and sweet. Perfect thickness.

Their Spicy Masala Dosa was lovely, well-priced treat. Tons of potato filling, huge dosa, 2 chutney's -- both excellent and fresh -- and a cup of sambhar. Dosa = ultra-thin pancake (gluten-free), wrap it up yourself. Sambhar = spicy soup. Often ordered as an appetizer I found it sufficient for a full meal.

Atmosphere is nothing special decoratively, but it is very clean. People were chatty and happy. When I went there were very few westerners: for me a good sign that the food is tasty.

Looking forward to going back whenever I'm in the area and trying more menu items.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Vegetarian Indian "street food"? Love the concept, and maybe if you're one of this restaurants Indian patrons you can decipher the menu, but I found it nearly impossible to know what the heck I was ordering and whether there was any chance I'd like it or not. The choices are huge and overwhelming, the menu board descriptions range from clear to cryptic. Give me a straight up aloo gobi and naan with some tandoori chicken and I'm happy. If they would only publish a supplementary, condensed menu for idiots like me I might return. Or if I had an Indian friend who could sort it out for me...maybe I'd return.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Great food, my kids love it too. They have a huge variety of dishes and kid friendly ones too. Food is fun to eat

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Was only there the one time. Food was good but they needed to add descriptions for novices. Restaurant was clean but atmosphere wasn't very inviting or comfortable.

Reviewed 2 June 2017

I love the food here! If you are unfamiliar with Indian food it can be difficult to know what to order - I consistently order the Chole Bhature but also order one new item every time. It's all delicious. You do have to wait for your order and the place can be crowded but the food is worth it.

Been to Neehees? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK