“Consistently disappointing”

Hayden's Grill and Bar
Ranked #5 of 180 Restaurants in Canton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: "An elevated dining experience for any occasion." Hand-Pattied Burgers • Chicken, Steaks & Fish • Salads & Pasta • Martinis • 27 Degree Draft Beers • Frozen Drinks • Full Bar • Brunch
Detroit, Michigan
“Consistently disappointing”
Reviewed 9 January 2012

I have been to Hayden's a number of times and always think it should be better than it is. The decor is very cool and city-bar style, however the service has been very poor each time (from waiting staff not asking how well I would like my burger to completely ignoring my party of 12 people for over 30 minutes). I would love to see Hayden's be a success but the service really needs to improve.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Ann Arbor, Michigan
“a great lunch spot”
Reviewed 5 January 2012

I have been here a few times. I take friends or family with me. I have never had a bad experience. The food is alwash fresh. Service is quick. My family and friends agree it is a a great little lunch spot. I did go once at dinner time, it was a little busy for me. My kids really like the differnt desserts they offer. It's a little differnt from the normal. I will be visiting again real soon.

• Visited December 2011
Michigan
“Will definitely return”
Reviewed 12 December 2011

I ate there a few weeks ago, and I thought the menu and food were great. We had a creamy jalapeño dip appetizer which was awesome, and a waffle dessert that was worth going back for. Excellent menu with lots of choices.

Michigan
“A Step Up From The Rest”
Reviewed 31 October 2011

The atmosphere of this restaurant is upscale withOut the upscale price. It's classy here. It's a welcome change from the same old same old restaurants with bright colored interior, wild memorabilia on the wall , and same old ho hum menu. Haydens has a wide selection of menu items. The items are diffirent from most other restaurants. You can try something new, something different here. The food is was very good. What I liked the best was the atmosphere, the food selection, and the prices weren't too bad. The only thing that I didn't like was the fact that the waitress forgot to bring the appetizer. She brought out the main course, and I had to remind her that I did order an appetizer. She asked me if I still wanted it, I said yes because it was one that I've never seen on any other restaurant menu. It was these huge batter dipped shrimp coated/cooked in a spicy sauce ( I don't know the actual name of the dish), anyway it had some good flaver, a little too salty though. Everything else was amazing. Besides the little slip up by the waitress, the service was good. I can't wait to go back because there are so many more menu items that I would love to try.

• Visited August 2011
Flat Rock, Michigan
“Great Quality, but Pricey for Lunch”
Reviewed 5 October 2011

My husband and I visited Hayden's on our lunch hour since we heard it's about an hour long wait on weekends to get in for dinner.
We enjoyed Fried Perch, Grilled Scallops Appetizer and Mac n Cheese Entree. It isn't hard for us to eat for approx. $15 for the two of us for lunch in Canton, so we will save Hayden's for special occasions.
The waitstaff was particularly intelligent - Our server was a young man going to nursing school. We will definitely return for the overall quality of food and professionalism of waitstaff.

• Visited October 2011