Lowest prices for your stay
$84
Free cancellation until 04/06/22
$84
Free cancellation until 04/06/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Traveluro
$77
Wyndham$84
Priceline$84
Lol.travel$98
1,145 results
All reviews birch run pool and hot tub room was clean breakfast area bridport andre
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 November 2021

I stayed at the Baymont Bridgeport on 11/14/21. A very kind and friendly staff person named Star checked me in and recommended some local area attractions. My room was recently renovated and was immaculately clean. The pool and hot tub were also immaculately clean. I had a quiet, peaceful stay. Breakfast was a grab as the dining room is in the process of being updated. There is a Cracker Barrel next door to the hotel.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 October 2021

The room we had was renovated and very clean. The staff was all friendly. The kitchen area is currently being renovated so breakfast was served from outside of a guest room. Not ideal - but it will be nice when renovations are complete. Great location! Close to both the Birch Run Outlets and Frankenmuth- but for half the cost of Frankenmuth hotels! Only compliant was mattress was a bit too firm for me.

Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed 7 October 2021

I want a refund. The room smelled like Maijuana and cigarettes, the front desk was made ware and had no other room or compensation for us. Sticky tables in the room that were not clean, hair on the tub. Noisy guests up above our room sounded like bowling. Breakfast lined up in a hallway to be served from a guest room. A worker spraying chemocals on the wall next the room door where breakfast was being served. The hotel is in need of repairs and remodeling. This was a waste of $189. We will never stay again or recommend this turd of a hotel

Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed 29 September 2021

This was our 17th wedding anniversary. Getting await for the weekend but the room was not up to standards.
The room cost a totally of 160.00 per night thought I should of got a refunded for the night we stayed there,

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 18 September 2021

One of the worst places I’ve stayed, I don’t know how it had good reviews, the place looked junky and the room smelled like smoke, we paid extra to get a whirlpool tub room, and it looked so bad we didn’t feel safe using it. Plus the room had a strong cigarette smell in it. I cannot believe this place charged $288 for a room that wasn’t worth $150…the bed was decently comfortable though, and staff was friendly, and the place was clean, though it didn’t look like it because it needs so much updating. The outside looks like a compound, and is obviously falling apart in several places.

Date of stay: September 2021