“Great sandwich”

Stacked Deli
Ranked #46 of 104 Restaurants in Birmingham
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 October 2015

I have had lunch at the Stacked Deli a few times now and they have been very consistent. I had the Detroiter sandwich and was pleased in every way. It is a large sandwich and is comparable to the iconic Star Deli in quality. I was eating my sandwich thinking about the price and it occurred to me that the sandwich is similar in price to the sub that I ate a couple days prior and WAY better!

Reviewed 4 June 2015

Sandwiches are pretty good and enough the location ambience was cute the selection of sandwiches plenty enjoy if you like a good sandwich oh the front counter person was very pleasant I must return

Reviewed 13 January 2014

My wife and I wanted an early afternoon snack, so we popped in and split a corned beef Reuben. The deli is not kosher style, but we found the meat quality to be very high and the sandwiches were "stacked". We will try it again.

Reviewed 14 March 2013

You have to go a block south of Birmingham, all the way to Mt. Chalet, to find a sandwich as good as this. Service is fast; I just wish they'd call Ron Rea and buy an hour's worth of his time for suggestions on how to improve the atmosphere. It's adequate for a take-out joint, but with a few inexpensive improvements, they could probably make it a decent place to sit down for lunch. Right now, it's bare bones.

Reviewed 3 September 2012 via mobile

ServIce was fast and friendly. Certainly, the portions for the "stacked" version were adequate. Not too much and not too little.

Had the corner beef sandwich. Well done although the corned beef was a bit on the dry side. Would definitely go again.