Lowest prices for your stay
$52
Free cancellation until 07/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
$52
Free cancellation until 08/10/22
FindHotel
$45
Free cancellation until 07/10/22
Hotels.com$52
Travelocity$52
ZenHotels.com$56
All reviews bagels room was clean great value continental breakfast staff was friendly second floor cold cereal hot tub stay there again motel pillows interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 May 2022

I stayed here recently for 2 weekends. I found the Inn to be a very pleasant experience. Birch Run has a myriad of hotels with different star ratings and price brackets. This Inn was priced fair and is located right off I-75 and the Birch Run shops and commercial district. The room was very clean and well maintained, check in and out was easy and smooth. They offered a complimentary breakfast standard fare, but good enough to get your day started. A whirlpool tub was available but I didn't try it. Coffee in the lobby all day.

Date of stay: May 2022
Management response:Responded 23 May 2022

Thank you for the great review about your recent stay. We are glad we could make your stay comfortable. We hope to have you stay with us again.

Reviewed 17 May 2022 via mobile

Hotel was good for the price, front desk always available and helpful. Room looked freshly painted new mattresses and comfortable. They offered breakfast I didn't try it. Had a hot tub, no swimming pool. Wasn't loud from other rooms or from outside.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Management response:Responded 17 May 2022

Thank for providing us with your feedback about your recent stay with our hotel. We are glad you enjoyed everything. We hope to have you stay with us again.

Reviewed 17 January 2022 via mobile

Very nice room, up to date and outside is freshly painted. Got the kitchen suite room 130. Everything was perfect, except the outside door is extremely loud. People in and out all hours of the night. Noticed people hanging in a car until 3 am. Hot tub room had mold in the corners and needs a major cleaning and also needs new blinds. Breakfast is decent nothing fancy but enough to get you started for your morning. If you want a quiet place to sleep ask for a room on the second floor away from outside doors. The employees weren't that friendly so next time I will be staying elsewhere. I've had better experiences here but this one was not great. I'll spend the extra money and stay elsewhere.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jeremysN8018SD
Management response:Responded 17 January 2022

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your stay at our property. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you felt you experienced with us. There is never an excuse for providing anything less than great service. All claims against this property will be further investigated and corrected where necessary.

Reviewed 23 September 2021

Upon arrival, the hostess was very kind and polite. It's very clean, and a great jacuzzi among other amenities. It isn't located far from the interstate, and there is a large variety of restaurants close by. Would recommend if you're looking for options.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Management response:Responded 23 September 2021

Thank you for the great review about your stay with our hotel. We are glad your stay was comfortable and look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed 18 August 2021

So yes, once again I spun the roulette wheel of price, and found myself pleasantly surprised. My room was clean, the staff was friendly, everything was safe and it was an all-around good experience.

The "continental breakfast" was the usual crappy assortment of cold cereal and the omnipresent waffle machine. My advice is to skip it and go to a nearby restaurant. But if you're desperate, it's OK.

Bottom line: Cheap hotels are a crapshoot. But for the price, this was an excellent value, and I'd stay here again if I just needed a decent place to lay my head for a couple nights.

Date of stay: August 2021
Management response:Responded 19 August 2021

Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay with us. We are glad to hear your stay was good. We look forward to having you stay with us again.