Lowest prices for your stay
$84
Free cancellation until 04/06/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
$84
Free cancellation until 04/06/22
ZenHotels.com
$81
Priceline$84
Travelocity$84
Lol.travel$87
All reviews bagels room was clean great value continental breakfast staff was friendly second floor cold cereal hot tub stay there again pillows interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 August 2021

Stayed four nights here and we all loved it. Called ahead and informed Front Desk ( Nicole), my 10 year old was a paraplegic. She arranged for a first floor room with a shower chair for her comfort and safety. Room was clean and comfortable for all of us. (Rachel) also checked in to see if we needed anything. Great price, wonderful stay. We will stay again!

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Management response:Responded 15 August 2021

Thank you for the 5 star review about your recent stay with our hotel. I am very glad to hear my staff could accommodate your needs for your stay. We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed 12 August 2021

Front desk was very rude when asked about an elevator and didn't even ask if we would like a different room knowing I had a walker so make sure i£ you have a disability to ask for a ground floor then my daughter went on the sight it said they had a pool and hot tub but no pool

Room tip: Ask for nicer staff
Date of stay: August 2021
Management response:Responded 15 August 2021

Thank you for your feedback about your recent stay with us. I am sorry we didn't have any first floor rooms available. It is very important to note this when making your reservations so we can plan accordingly. We always try our best to accommodate our guest requests. We try to keep an eye on all third party sites to make sure all content is correct, please let me know which one says we have a pool so we can get it corrected right away. We hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you in the future.

Reviewed 31 July 2021

This hotel is a great value. The rooms were clean. The only draw back we had was there was no counter space in the bathroom for personnel items and it needs to have a grab bar to use when getting in and out of the shower. The breakfast was good as with Covid they did a great job. Cereal, waffles, fresh fruit, Bread and Bagels for toast. WE did not use the pool or hot tub but there are one of each. I looks like the and in the process of upgrading the rooms. I front desk persons were friendly and very helpful,. We would stay there again

Date of stay: July 2021
Management response:Responded 1 August 2021

Thank you for your feedback about your recent stay with us. Your feedback is very important to help us improve our service. We hope to have you stay again.

Reviewed 27 July 2021

This was the worst hotel I have ever stayed at. The mattress was like laying on a board and was so saggy in the middle that I had to fill the sag with pillows just to even it out enough to hopefully get some sleep. In addition, the hallway is so dark that it was difficult to unlock the door. As I was traveling alone, I was very uncomfortable. The room as a whole was decently cleaned and the front desk employee was ok.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Management response:Responded 27 July 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your stay at our property. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you felt you experienced with us. There is never an excuse for providing anything less than great service. All claims against this property will be further investigated and corrected where necessary.

Reviewed 26 March 2021 via mobile

I stayed here a while back and I’m just getting to the review now, but it was just as good as my previous stays at this property which going to Birch Run Premium Outlets and Frankenmuth. Friendly and polite staff and basic rooms, but they’re clean and good for a night or two. I will stay here again if I’m in the area.

Date of stay: April 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank JamesA546
Management response:Responded 26 March 2021

Thank you for the great review. We are glad to hear your stay was comfortable. We hope to have you stay with us again.