Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$140
Hotels.com$140
Priceline$140
HIExpress.com$140
Travelocity$140
getaroom.com$145
All reviews hot tub great stay elevator michigan sink interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 May 2021

We've never had trouble with a Holiday Inn Express before. This time was bad! The lobby and hallways smelled strongly of marijuana. Thankfully our room didn't, but we were concerned our clothes would. I know that Michigan has legalized it, but does this hotel allow it to be smoked inside?! I would think all smoking must be done outside.
Also, our room lacked a blow dryer, which they provided after requesting. The noise from other rooms was too loud, especially for late during the night. There was some mold in the shower.
We were very disappointed with this stay. Won't make that mistake again!

Date of stay: May 2021
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Birch Run (Frankenmuth Area), an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2021

Hello Expedition790102,

Thank you for your recent stay and for taking the time to write us a review.

As our guest, we want to do our best to make sure you have great impressions all around. However, I'm sorry for the letdown with your stay due to the issues encountered with the unusual smell in the common areas, no hair dryer, noise disturbances and the shower condition. We always strive to provide a pleasant and comfortable stay experience to all of our guests. Trust that your comments are all taken into account and shared with the hotel management. I'm confident that appropriate steps will be taken so this doesn't happen again.

We hope this incident doesn't stop you from choosing us again for your future trips!

Many thanks,

Jonathan A
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 27 October 2019

Came here for a weekend with the girls, very nice hotel. Staff friendly, room good size, very clean, large bathroom. Beds were comfortable,plenty of pillows. 2 queen size beds and there was plenty of room. Refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker w/coffee and tea, plus available in the lobby as well. Enjoyed the pool and hot tub after a busy day. Very conveniently located next to outlet mall, and highway, and Frankenmuth just a short distance. Would definitely stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank jrplr
ExpressBirchRun, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Birch Run (Frankenmuth Area), an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2019

Hello jrplr,

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express Birch Run for your recent visit to the Birch Run area. Thank you for the 5 Star rating and review. I appreciate when our guests take the time to let us know how we are doing. It is our pleasure to see you enjoyed your stay and found our location convenient. We look forward to accommodating your future travel needs.

Reviewed 26 October 2019 via mobile

Our family typically stays at holiday inn so we know what to expect- clean rooms, hot breakfast, comfy beds. No issues other than the room floor being a little dirty. Not sure how thorough housekeeping was after the prior guests. Otherwise it was great.

Trip type: Travelled with family
ExpressBirchRun, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Birch Run (Frankenmuth Area), an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2019

Hello Sam15679,

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express Birch Run for your recent visit to the Birch Run area. Thank you for your Level 5 Contributor status, the 4 Star rating and experienced review. I appreciate when our guests take the time to let us know how we are doing. We look forward to accommodating your future travel needs.

Reviewed 22 October 2019

My friend and I stayed this past weekend for a girl's trip to Frankenmuth. The hotel was perfectly located, easy to get in and out of and comfortable enough. I did have to go buy a fan for the second night, the room was deathly quite and just TOO quite for me to sleep. That's my quirk and usually just what people are looking for. My real issue is we checked in Saturday and were checking out on Monday. When we got back to the room Sunday night, we found out our keys had been deactivated, and we couldn't get into the room. But, and this is a big but, we had used the key to get into a side door right by the elevator. It was concerning to me that the keys still let us into the building. We shouldn't have been able to get into the side door at all. This seems like security issue. We went to the front desk to get the keys reactivated and the employee just kept saying someone must have put the nights in wrong, which I get, but kept ignoring the safety issue that the keys let us into the back side door.

Date of stay: October 2019
ExpressBirchRun, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Birch Run (Frankenmuth Area), an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2019

Hello Twinkitties,

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express Birch Run for your recent visit to the Birch Run area. Thank you for the 4/5 rating and comments. I appreciate when our guests take the time to let us know how we are doing. I am pleased to see you enjoyed our convenient location. I will share your comments with my Maintenance Staff to check on any inappropriate activity or other safety concerns. Thank you for sharing your concern with us, we desire to ensure our guests safety and security throughout their stay. We look forward to accommodating your future travel needs.

Reviewed 14 September 2019

Staff were friendly. Proximity to Frankenmuth and outlet malls is close. Beds were extremely comfortable. Nice play to stay at affordable rates.Breakfast was tasty and the dining area was well staffed. Nice temperate pool(indoor).

Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank Paul R
ExpressBirchRun, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Birch Run (Frankenmuth Area), an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2019

Hello 2749HVpaul,

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express Birch Run for your recent visit to the Birch Run area. Thank you for the 5 Star rating and review. I appreciate when our guests take the time to let us know how we are doing. I am pleased to see you found our Staff friendly, our location convenient and our beds comfortable. We look forward to accommodating your future travel needs.