US$ 135
US$ 127
US$ 109
US$ 88
US$ 86
Americas Best Value Inn(Birch Run)(Great Value!)
US$ 77
Priceline
Bavarian Inn Lodge(Frankenmuth)
US$ 225
Travelocity
All reviewsoutlet mallmanager andyhot tubbreakfast roompotatoeseggsstaying at this hotelthe general manageroatmealrooms are cleanmany choicesshopping tripfront desk staffsausagefree breakfasthot breakfastfrankenmuth area
Reviewed 11 November 2010

Our hotel room was so dirty! Unfortunately we checked in very late and ran out to get something to eat, by the time we got back we were exhausted. If I had noticed how filthy the bathroom was earlier, I definitely would have changed hotels. In addition to the bathroom being dirty, the carpets did not look like it had been thoroughly vaccumed in a long time. There were food crumbs around the night stand and someones GAP receipts and coupons from 10/1/10......only a month ago! There must a cleaner place to stay!! The outlets were GREAT though!!!!!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank sparta-nj
Reviewed 13 October 2010

Sure this Inn is getting older, but then aren't we all. Our stay was still very pleasant and quiet.....and no bugs!! The lobby and breakfast areas were very clean, and the staff was very firendly and accommodating. This Inn is reasonable.....and a perfect place to stay if you are in the area to shop at the adjoining Birch Run Outlet stores. We will be back again next year.

• Stayed: October 2010
1  Thank NanaTous
Reviewed 11 August 2010

I can't believe we picked up bed bugs there. For $160 a night you think you would be safe. Now I have to start the process to get rid of them from my house. Damn.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
8  Thank Schatzismydog
Reviewed 25 July 2010

This hotel was absolutely incredible. There are a bunch of restaurants, and a gas station right around the corner. It it a prime location located right across from the huge strip malls, its too good to pass up. We were left a nice note from our maid, who did a great job cleaning up our room. The hotel and room we stayed in were all up to date and in great condition. They had wireless internet in the room itself and the room was very cheap. They also had a continental breakfast from 6am-9am, but I never got up early enough to try it, but it did smell good. The hotel also has an indoor pool and hot tub as well as a public computer in the lobby. The staff was very friendly and able to answer all of our questions of the surrounding area. The only thing that could have made it absolutely perfect is if there was a microwave and fridge in the room, but other than that, this hotel is a hidden gem.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jchevs
Reviewed 3 July 2010

I am very unimpressed with this hotel. For the price I expected a lot more! I am not even sure that this hotel is cleaned regularly. The bathroom is old and has soap scum in the shower. If I would have realized it sooner, I would have left due to poor conditions. Not happy with this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family