“Great food”

Mr Kabob Mediterranean Cuisine
Ranked #4 of 59 Restaurants in Berkley
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Mr. Kabob had great food. We get take out at least once per month. The chicken shawarma wraps are the best!

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 25 July 2017

I have yet to have a bad meal experience at this location. The facility is clean, the staff is pleasant and accommodating, the food is premium fresh, healthy and tasteful, and the price is fair. I recommend the "Chicken Cream Chop Wrap" on wheat pita. Delicious!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

In spite of the location, the food is terrific. You might be surprised to find that the food is prepared to order, so it may take a bit longer than you'd expect. The wait is worth it, though. The meat is tender and all is flavorful.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 2 July 2017

EXCELLENT. EXCEPTIONAL. OUTSTANDING. None better. I have been hearing for years about this property and about how good the food is. Finally (I believe it has been in business for 15-years) after a meeting I stopped and parked my truck, walked inside and I ordered a Fattoush Salad.

I have spent some time in Greece, in the Mediterranean and in the Middle East. Mr Kabob is the real deal. I was amazed at what I found here. It is a full scale large operation with a full crew behind the counter preparing a wide range of dishes. Which is to say they offer a wide variety of items from side dishes and appetizers to full meals. Mr Kabob also does catering.

I opted to dine inside and thoroughly enjoyed doing so. You sit on high stools at elevated tables and there is also an elevated counter to eat at that looks out at the gas station, so dining inside may not be for everyone. I had no problem with parking but I can imagine at certain times of the day (lunchtime) parking could be a problem. The property is also a convenience store. They are open 7-days a week. I did not check out the restrooms but would assume they would be in first class condition.

Date of visit: July 2017
2  Thank Kanbaatar
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Everyone knows this is the best! Our corporate office hires them for catering. Don't be fooled because it shares space with a gas station. That"s what makes it so interesting

Date of visit: May 2017