“Great Place to go for lunch dinner or a night out”
Review of JT's Pub & Grub

JT's Pub & Grub
Ranked #15 of 79 Restaurants in Belleville
Reviewed 20 July 2017

I had been here before for a night out and the entertainment atmosphere and food was great. So last week my wife and I had a chance to eat lunch there and the food was great and the atmosphere still great even without the live entertainment we will definitely be back for lunch again and to catch one of their live bands on a weekend night. Food is great and prices reasonable.

Reviewed 29 March 2017

This is a terrific neighborhood bar with a flair for craft beer. The beer taps are rotated regularly and you never know what you are going to find. I actually got KBS here a couple of years ago.

The pizza is simply fantastic - try the JTs Special with the butter garlic crust. The Greek salads are ginormous. All the sandwiches are terrific, as well, and the sandwich and soup lunch special is a great deal. The appetizers leave a bit to be desired, but all in all this menu is really good.

You will not be disappointed with JTs!

Reviewed 1 February 2017

We went to JT's on a recent Saturday to listen to the band. We decided to have dinner, while we were there. We ended up splitting a small pizza. That was one of the best pizzas I have ever eaten. Not to mention, reasonably priced. I wish we had ordered a larger one, so we had more to take home. Next time........

JT's is a small place and it was pretty crowded when the band was playing. If you're a dancer, there's not much space for dancing. I'm not, so it didn't bother me. Our waitress was very friendly. My one complaint is the bathroom. JT, please do something with the bathroom.

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

The food and drinks here are amazing ! If you like a great prime rib or fantastic pizza this is the place to go , and the prices are so reasonable. The service was also great . Everyone was so friendly.

Reviewed 18 February 2016

Their food is very good! Love their burgers, nachos, grilled pork chops, cobb salad, navy bean soup, frickles, chili and more! Lexi is a peach of a bartender & the owner, Tony, is always friendly