“Tempting”
Review of Bake Shoppe

Bake Shoppe
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Belleville
Reviewed 25 April 2016

This is a great bakery. We love the bread. They have a wide selection of cookies, bars and donuts. The eclairs and puffs are delicious.

Reviewed 15 September 2015

A quaint village bakery. Even as a local, it is still good for some nice things. Very convenient to the Lower Huron Metropark.

Reviewed 3 August 2015

We have been patronizing the Bake Shoppe since I was a child and my dad would go pick up treats for us!

Everything is made fresh daily and high quality throughout the years!

There are literally too many treats to try, although we give it a valiant effort!

Our favorites are the cooler treats, apple fritters, boston cremes, and apple strudel! Yummy local secret!!!

Reviewed 23 July 2015 via mobile

My boyfriend and I make frequent visits to the Bake Shoppe. Tasties include, but are not limited to: donuts, cheesecake, cakes, turnovers, cream puffs, eclairs, etc. They only accept cash or checks though! The outside of the shoppe is not very appealing so it's more of a 'whole in the wall' treasured spot. You will not be disappointed by the food or service. The women who work there are absolutely lovely and so sweet.

Reviewed 15 June 2015 via mobile

May not go back. Ordered and prepaid half sheet cake week in advance. Had to insist I get a receipt. Get a call couple days later. The cake flavor I ordered costs more. Advised just make what I paid for. Went to pick it up day of party. It wasn't made. Woman had to come from home to decorate one from freezer while I waited. Would have been excellent customer service for her to surprise me with that I wanted originally. Didn't offer water or coffee while I sat there for an hour. Giving two stars because the cake was light and moist.

1  Thank C C