“great meal”

Add it.
The Belleville Charhouse
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 July 2012

wife and i went for our 51st wedding annaversary had great meal nice quite dinner loved it, we are looking foward to going back for breakfeast meals in future and we are looking forward to \
taking our kids to enjoy the meals with us in future...the meal was awesome steak was cooked to perfection waitstaff nice and friendly.

1  Thank jimYpsilantiMich

Reviewed 30 April 2012

I was dining at the bar myself, and the bartender was obviously new. She was struggling with the computer entering my order. The other waitresses were waiting for their drink orders, and started chastizing her. Telling her to hurry up, and generally being very snotty with her. All in FRONT OF ME. I understand they were frustrated, but very unprofessional to do in front of a customer.

The mgr later apologized to me for the bartender being new, which was fine, but I would have rather had an apology for the way the other waitress' treated her. It made me uncomfortable, and she looked embarrased.

I ordered the porterhouse. It was cooked perfectly! But the steak quality itself was mediocore at best. Prices were very reasonable though, only $30. for steak, potato, and soda. not too bad for a "steakhouse" and a porterhouse.

Overall food was just ok, and employees unprofessional. I will pass next time in the area.

2  Thank Happyharvick
Reviewed 27 January 2012

My wife and I dinned here for the first time. It's been open since the summer but we just got around to trying them out. The service was excellent, the food was very good, and the atmosphere was charming. My wife had the Citrus Mahi-Mahi and I had the Filet Medallions Trio. Both entrées were very good. We had the fried calamari as an appetizer and that also was good. The menu is online and contains an interesting mix of items.

The location is downtown Belleville about 1.5 miles South from I-94. If you are flying into or out of Detroit Metro airport the restaurant is about 15 minutes west, heading towards Ann Arbor. The Belleville Charhouse is much better than anything around the airport so check it out on you next trip to DTW.

1  Thank svanwass