Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews living room hot tub ski lift lodge utensils shuttle furniture skiing fireplace stove lakeview accommodations slopes
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 December 2020 via mobile

We rented 1 - one bedroom unit and 1 - two bedroom unit. These must be owner decorated as the decor was very different in each. Both were nicely decorated but neither would I describe as luxury accommodations. The two bedroom was spacious and had a nice balcony area with a table and chairs. The kitchen is tiny but there was a stove, dishwasher and full sized fridge.

The staff is excellent. I was floored by how friendly everyone was from the front desk to the ski rental to the hills. I didn’t meet a single employee that was unkind. I do believe they need to up the front desk staff because in the evening they were having to close the desk and run to get things for people (such as extra blankets or a rollaway bed).

Due to covid they aren’t cleaning the rooms after you check in. As we were here a few days it was a little bit of a pain when fresh towels were needed. I think they should consider how long you are booked for because I had to go
Down to ask for more coffee, toilet paper, shampoo, towels, etc. the garbage cans are miniscule and it wasn’t very clear what to do when it was full or how to even get more garbage bags.

If you are super worried about covid I did feel the hotel was clean but they didn’t always have someone standing at the door making sure people took their temperature so I wouldn’t rely on that. The staff did tell me several times when my mask had slipped below my nose to pull it up.

Also I didn’t appreciate the way the kitchen was cleaned because I pulled out 3 different coffee cups that had dried out something on the bottom of them. Ewwww!

I had 6 kids and two adults In the two bedroom. And we had enough seating between The table and the sofa and chairs. It was a tight squeeze but doable. The room had two bathrooms which was nice. We requested two pull outs beds at a charge because I had teenagers that don’t like to share beds.

Normally I wouldn’t be able to get past the dirty dishes but with the staff going above and beyond and the convenience of being able to let the kids get to the slopes and feel comfortable that they could find their way back I am still awarding 4 stars. Everything is so convenient from here from the lifts to the shuttle to the bunny slopes.

We also did tubing which was loads of fun. Make sure to book in advance.

Overall if you are looking for convenience I would definitely recommend this. The ski rental, lift tickets and pro shop are right in the same building. The lift is practically right outside the door. Happy skiing!

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank SueTravelsWithKids
Reviewed 23 December 2020 via mobile

Stayed at Cedar River with my wife and two kids (17 and 14). The accommodations far exceeded my expectations (Room 014). The room had everything (fridges, plates, utensils, etc.) and you can just walk out the patio door and be on the slopes in 5min. Felt very safe. Had a great time.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 26 February 2020 via mobile

Went here with the family and had a great time we will be going back for sure! All lifts lead to the top of the mountain making getting around super easy. My boys are 11 and 13 and we felt comfortable letting them explore on their own it was so user friendly. Check it out for your self. Our room was nice with a living room and private bedroom.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 1 January 2020 via mobile

This was my first time skiing ever and this resort did not disappoint. All of the staff were so helpful and friendly. The ski lift operators were very informative and considerate. My first couple times on the lift was intimidating. All I had to do was give a thumbs down and they slowed the lift down to allow me to get on and off easily. I thought that was especially nice as I was brand new . They had a good variation of difficulty levels for their slopes as well. Something for everyone.
We stayed in the one bedroom suite and it was perfect. They had a fireplace and mantle to allow you to hang your gear up to dry in your room. Perfect suite for relaxing by a fire after a long day on the slopes. They also had an outdoor hot tub and pool which was super cool. We got very lucky and it snowed the whole time we were there so that was quite a neat experience relaxing in a hot tub while it snowed on you.
There were not many food options in the immediate vicinity however, there was a shuttle that was ran by the resort which would take you from lodge to lodge. I highly suggest going to lakeview village and grabbing a pizza and a beer. The pizza was great and the bartender was funny. We definitely will be returning!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 August 2019 via mobile

We visited the area to play golf with couples. We were in room 002. At first blush, the room seems clean and quaint. Then as you actually explore the room you see the ‘hobbled together’ nature. The kitchenette appears to have had the stove that was their removed. There is a crockpot and electric skillet? The dishes were dirty (lipstick on coffee cups, food on knives) and the coffee pot lid fell off when you poured coffee. Switches behind a TV that doesn’t rotate from the wall to get at them, furniture that looks like it came from the Walmart clearance section (sorry Walmart), and wait for it....two showers. The walk in shower (main one) doesn’t have any soap dish and the shower head which is mounted in the middle of the stall, sprays against the curtain and on the floor. The maid took the tip we left but didn’t make the bed or leave coffee filters for the mornin.

Date of stay: August 2019