See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 July 2013

We stayed here on short notice when passing through town, and it was absolutely fine. Obviously it is a motel so you expect the associated level of quality for your money -- it's cheap to stay here, after all.

Our room was clean, the shower was brilliant, the guy working on reception was friendly (and rang us in the room a bit after we checked in to check if all was well). The fridge and aircon were in good order, the wifi was great, the beds were decent. The price included a basic breakfast -- coffee and raisin bran, or some other cereal. What's not to like?

I'd stay here again.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Clare H
Reviewed 17 April 2012

This motel is not one I'd recommend to anyone. We got a one-bed room.. and it was TINY.. barely enough room to walk around the bed. The room was not clean (my 11 month old some found a used syringe on the floor), the shower didnt drain at all. The bed was hard (thats some of the worst back pain I've had in a while!!), the blankets were all stained and holey. The front desk was not friendly. Asked for new bedding at around 7 or 8 pm, (my son had spilled his drink on the bed) and I was told not to bother them at night, and to call back at 11am. If I hadnt had my own personal sheets in the car I would have had to sleep on wet bedclothes. (And when we did get replacements, the owner actually asked HOW the bedclothes got wet..) The hole in the door is not a peephole.. it's just an open hole.. I put paper towels in the hole to stop the draft. At night, the smell from the factory down the road is enough to wake you. At one point we heard our neighbor vomitting. I dont have much good t9o say about the hotel... Yes, there is cable/satellite, but the tv is broken (there were lines going through the tv and you had to literally hit the tv just to be able to see through them). The price was decent.. 180 for 2 adults and a baby for one week. My advice... skip the delta motel and anything owned by this man... He owns the bay motel half a block away.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Sarah G
Reviewed 29 March 2011

The good: Warm water, and a new shower head. Satellite TV. Unfortunately, not someplace I'd recommend to anyone. The sheets, the walls THE HEADBOARD were stained! Drooping ceiling! Bathroom was a bit of a wreck as well. They really need to invest in the interior as much as they did the exterior. They have obviously figured if they can lure you in with looks then you'll be happy. It IS rather quiet, but the beds are not comfortable once you take all else into consideration. I do not recommend it to anyone unless you're going for a nap and you really, honestly, cannot afford anywhere else. Just because they're listed on major hotel websites DOES NOT mean they're an "any" star hotel. My hopes goes to the owners that they read this and improve. NOT recommended!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mr_Frugal_10
Reviewed 8 February 2010

The beds are not comfortable. The heat doesn't work well. And, the sign says HI-Speed Internet, well there is no internet at all. The lady kept telling me it would be on in 15 minutes and it never came on.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank candi_andi
Reviewed 4 August 2009

Stayed at the Delta for a night while passing through Bay City. For $48 for two beds you can't go wrong. AC worked, shower was hot, room was clean. The hotel is in a good, safe location. Free wireless internet was a bonus. If you just need a place to crash at a good price then this is the place.

Stayed: July 2009