“Always Tasty”

Mancino's Pizza & Grinders
Ranked #78 of 167 Restaurants in Battle Creek
Reviewed 17 March 2017

Never thought about writing a review for Mancino's because I eat there all the time and generally take it for granted. However, since not everyone has a Mancino's in their hometown...
So, start with a great crusty loaf of bread that was baked fresh that morning. I know it was because Lori is a friend of mine and she has to get up super early each morning to bake the bread we eat for lunch. Slice that loaf in half and load it up with your meats and cheeses. Toast it in the oven. Add lettuce, tomato and mayo, smash it all together and you're in Mancino's heaven. The Italian Combo is legendary, but the club (ham & turkey) is awesome too. Actually, there isn't anything there that I don't like. The menu has like 20 different combinations available, so there is a combo for everyone. That's about all I need to say, except that half a grinder is plenty for anyone. You can eat a whole one, but you shouldn't plan on strenuous exercise anytime soon after that. You'll need a nap.

Reviewed 23 December 2016

Been here before and the food is still good. I had the pizza this time it was delicious, hot and filling.

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

We were in Battle Creek for something else and passed the building. When we passed we all thought it looked like a nice Mancino's, so we decided to stop. The food was typical Mancino's. The full grinder is a huge 16" sandwich. We split it between 3 of us.

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

Mancino's in Battle Creek serves the best grinders that I have ever eaten anywhere. An 8 inch Italian grinder is plenty of food for one person. My wife and teenage daughter are both full after eating half of an 8 inch grinder. I recommend getting the entire 16 inches and sharing with someone. While the Italian is my favorite, there are several different sandwiches to choose from. They also have a wonderful selection of delicious soups. This is a must stop for me when I visit Battle Creek!!

Reviewed 15 November 2015 via mobile

The subs and nachos are amazing . It's the service that has lost my business . We called in an order. When I went to pick it up, I was greeted by " name?!". Nice.. Then she gave me my food without another word. She forgot to put our chips and desserts in the bag too. I called and the manager apologized begrudgingly . So disappointed because the food is very good.