“time to eat”

Add it.
Pizza Hut-Wing Street
Ranked #114 of 167 Restaurants in Battle Creek
Reviewed 23 August 2016

One of the best pizza huts I have been in and I have been in a lot.Staff very friendly,great pizza would make sure I would go back.

Reviewed 22 February 2016

This is usually my spot for pizza, but the last time really bothered me. I ordered off their new 5 dollar menu which was a medium pizza, and wings. I ordered online to be picked up at a certain time, well I was a bit late. When I got there I got my pizza but no wings, they gave them to someone else. So I had to wait another 15 minutes to get my wings. After complaining and giving them a bad review I never got compensated.

Reviewed 30 September 2014

I liked the variety of pizza here. You do have to wait a while if visiting on a Saturday afternoon but it's worth the wait. Nice service here and good atmosphere for children. Average prices.