“Pizza Offerings for a Quick Snack”
Review of Little Caesars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Little Caesars
Ranked #111 of 171 Restaurants in Battle Creek
Reviewed 22 February 2017

I love the delicious pizza offerings that are appetizing to every taste. I like enjoying a late evening snack of pizza with lots of toppings at low prices.

Reviewed 17 June 2016

I was happy to find a Little Caesars close to work. This is the first time I've had any problems with Little Caesars and this was the first time I visited this store. I was extremely disappointed that I ended up with a very burnt pizza. It was burnt to the point that it was crispy. Burnt crispy pepperoni pizza tastes worst then frozen pizza.

Reviewed 21 January 2016

Most of the time I have had no problems with this Little Caesars, but twice I have ordered one of their ready-to-go pizzas and when I got home it was not the one I ordered. I have learned to double check before I leave the store. It seemed to be a matter of someone putting them into the wrong area or marking the boxes wrong rather than purposefully trying to cheat me. (received less expensive pies both times).

Reviewed 1 April 2015

Pizza is good, and the prices are not too bad. I do like the convenience as well! I wouldn't say it compares to some of the other places I have gone, but still good.