“Very good omelet; nice place for breakfast”
Review of Cafe 24 7

Cafe 24 7
Ranked #10 of 172 Restaurants in Battle Creek
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Ate breakfast here since we were spending the night in the casino hotel, and I was pleasantly surprised how good the food was. Good coffee, and then I had the chili omelet, potatoes, and raisin bread. The omelet was very tasty and definitely exceeded my expectations. Would eat here again if I was at the casino during breakfast hours.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Was there on Sat March 17. Food was very good but service was terrible. I could have seen if place was crowded but wasn't. Took at least 25 minutes for food then the man never came back to see if everything was ok. Had to flag him down even tho he walked by several times. Our glasses was both empty. Need to get better waitess!!! Wish I had noticed his name. Couple beside us complained about him also.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

We stayed at the hotel, and we were in the casino late at night after all the other restaurants had closed. My husband was hungry so he ordered an omelet to take back to our room. We shared it, and it was actually very good and hot. It came with potatoes, gravy and toast too. This place is convenient for anyone that needs some food at any time of the day or night.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

Food at best is average and service the same. Had an incident with sending under cooked food back. I gave an average rating because I did not have the heart to be the first to give them a poor or terrible.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

This restaurant has very large portions of meals, great selection of appetizers, soups, salads, entrees, sandwiches, breakfast items, and desserts. They make huge items for eating in or take out.