“Dinner at work”

Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #112 of 167 Restaurants in Battle Creek
Reviewed 11 May 2016

Fast delivery, hot food, we got the pepporoni lovers and breadsticks - no issues, they took the corporate card AMEX as well.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

We regularly order from Pizza Hut on Columbia Ave with delivery and get great results. But today 8-5-14 I ordered takeout. I ordered online and after a few minutes I left for Pizza Hut. The trip took approximately 5 mins. I spent another 3-4 mins going through some things in the car then entered, paid for my soup and salad right off. I then waited nearly 15 mins before I asked out loud could I please get my soup and salad. Then waited another 3-4 mins before they bagged it and handed it to me. I could see the salad sitting in the window and the waitress told me they had the soup in the microwave when I was paying for the items.
My summation: Several people entered and were seated after I arrived and were given their drinks immediately. Those dining in were going to give a tip. I was take out, so they were not going to work very hard to get me my soup and salad.