Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$ 84
PricelineUS$ 84
WyndhamUS$ 84
Hotels.comUS$ 84
Orbitz.comUS$ 84
HurbUS$ 102
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 April 2021

Customer service is terrible!! Dirty sheets and stains. No towels, couldn't adjoining room that we asked for when we reserved the room. Couldn't get ahold of a manager or a call back. Hallways smelled like weed and people were super loud!!! Paid $109 a night and was horrible!!

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tina M, Owner at Baymont by Wyndham Battle Creek Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2021

ksickl498444,

encountered during your stay. It is distressing to hear that you encountered a number of issues with our housekeeping and
guest services and I want you to know that we take your comments very seriously and are
working hard and fast to address these problems in hopes of improving upon the guest
experience. Know that your voice is very important to us and we are addressing each of the concerns that
you've raised in an effort to improve upon the guest experience.
Please keep us in mind for your next stay in the area.

Reviewed 17 February 2021

Do not stay here unless you have a full body suit. The loss of sight and smell would be beneficial if staying here. If you look at the pool area, you will think it is a decent place. That is not the case. The one on 94 is a much better Baymont. Stay there

Date of stay: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tina M, Owner at Baymont by Wyndham Battle Creek Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2021

Hi amschul7,

Your review and rating of our hotel mean a lot to us, and we thank you for taking the time to share this experience. We want you to know that your feedback and description of your experience at our hotel is of utmost importance to us. On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 14 February 2021

My boyfriend and I rented a jacuzzi suite for Saturday, February 13th for Valentine’s Day. When we arrived for our 3:00 PM check in, our room wasn’t clean or ready. Neither were the rooms for the 2 couples ahead of us. We waited in the parking lot for an hour and were finally able to check in around 4PM. When we walked in our room, it smelled like cigarette smoke. Tried to turn on the lights and 2 out of 4 of our lamps didn’t even work. My boyfriend took the bulbs to the front desk and asked if we could have replacement and they told him to “leave the bulbs in the lamps, I’ll replace it when we get some, we don’t have any right now”. What kind of hotel doesn’t have extra light bulbs....? The fire detector was literally hanging off the ceiling so who even knows if it was functional. The “complementary breakfast” consisted of 2 mini donuts and some cereal and a couple pieces of bread. So I asked if they still had bagels. Thankfully they had some of those in the back so we could actually eat something. The staff was friendly for the most part and the jacuzzi actually worked. That’s the only reason this place didn’t get zero stars. Don’t waste your time or money.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Tina M, Owner at Baymont by Wyndham Battle Creek Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2021

Hi neenee1997,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am very sorry for the inconveniences that you encountered during your stay. Your satisfaction and enjoyment are very important to us and we appreciate your comments regarding where we can improve. We do appreciate the compliments to our front desk staff and the jacuzzi as well. We are also forever working to improve upon the guest experience and I hope you will remember our attributes and return to see how we have improved to impress you even more.

Reviewed 12 November 2020

First, our room wreaked of smoke, in a non-smoking hotel. The room next to us was the culprit (connected rooms, locked), and probably had been for days. They are replacing carpet apparently but it looks used. The pool is a staging area for old mattresses, which is an eyesore. We had the continental breakfast the on the morning after our first night. It was not ok. My daughter-in-law and I were eating a bowl of cereal (plastic bowl and spoon) with skim milk. We apparently both thought it tasted funny but attributed it to the bowl and spoon. It turned out it was 8 day expired old milk. The front desk clerk tossed it out without telling us why or asking what we were eating. So I asked, She said it was bad, and still didn't ask us what we were eating. We both had stomach issues through the night and most of the next day. Travelling home wasn't a pleasant one as we had to stop at multiple rest areas, adding an hour to a 4 hour trip. We did get moved to a different room upon request. It smelled better. Lots better. The smoky room shouldn't have been rented until it was fumigated and I guarantee someone knew it was an issue. I spoke to the corporate office and they offered me 6000 rewards points. Seriously? So, when I balked, they upped the offer to 30% off. Still not good enough. I can only imagine how many other food borne issues could be coming out of here given they provided us 8 day expired milk. I've called the hotel repeatedly and no-one answers.

Room tip: Walls are thin. I could hear the guy in the next room all night long.
Date of stay: October 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Tina M, Owner at Baymont by Wyndham Battle Creek Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2020

Journey144663,

Thank you for bringing to our attention your experience and comments regarding your stay. I am so sorry for the skim milk and the inconveniences that you experienced during your most recent stay with us. Know that your voice is of tremendous importance to us and we are confronting each of the issues that you mentioned to ensure that no guest has this experience in the future. We hope you'll return someday to see how we have addressed and improved upon the issues that you have expressed, thanks to your valuable feedback.

Reviewed 30 September 2020

Very run down do not stay here.. Room was ok and cleaned but really run down. needs paint new carpet. Not the best smelling place. Pool was empty and looked like a storage unit.. Hallways were dirty. Just very dirty

Date of stay: September 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tina M, Owner at Baymont by Wyndham Battle Creek Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2020

jmshandick,

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the housekeeping issues that you encountered during
your stay in our hotel. We thank you for taking the time to share your experience and we want to assure you that the
housekeeping issues which you have brought to our attention are being addressed with
renewed efforts to improve upon our policies to ensure that each guest has a pleasant and
comfortable experience in the future.I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to
provide you with a superior experience.