“Excellent Greek food, and some gratis rice pudding at the end. Yummy!”

Royal II Restaurant & Grill
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 July 2018

We had lunch here after a visit to the Edward Gory House. The staff there recommended this place after walking by with a plate of nice looking leftovers. So we drove to Royal II and they immediately brought us some skinny slices of delicious pizza. We had some gyros (traditional and falafel), souvlaki, wings, a burger, and fish and chips. Lots of food and delicious. We swore we had no room for dessert but they brought us mini dishes of rice pudding anyway. So good!

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We set out looking for a new place to try and decided on Royal II. Overall we found it to be quite average. I had steamers and Pizza and my wife had Grape leaves and a Lamb Gyro .... oh no, the waitress wrote down the wrong thing and she ended up with a Lamb Kabob. My wife is not the type to send things back if it’s not right so said she would take the kabobs anyway.

I found the pizza to be very average, there are so many better places to go for pizza. The steamers were okay but you don’t get very many for the price, and here again there are many better places to get steamers on the Cape. My wife found the grape leaves to be average and said she’s had better ones elsewhere. Her gyro, I mean kabobs, were very salty.

As we were leaving we both looked at each other and said it wasn’t a place we would return to.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

They have pizza and some greek dishes. I tried the spinaccopita and I loved it. My wife had the lasagna and thought it was ok.
They served up some pizza bread for an appetizer. I thought it was good.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Great spot, extensive menu with a Greek, Italian feel, souvlaki, ravioli and geros, the owner came out with some freebies garlic bread to start ice cream to finish even had a word for us in Irish, Slainte, great host, great staff, great food, well worth the visit

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

It was one of the first sunny warm days this spring. My two grandchildren were visiting, us with my son and daughter-in-law. So 6 of us on a busy early evening. Paul graciously found a place for us out on the porch. There was another family of about 10 having a wonderful time. As we did as well. 4 yr old Leo was thrilled with mac and cheese on the menu. Homemade ice cream was a treat Paul brought us after our delicious meal. We had a variety of mostly greek items, stuffed eggplant called the gondola, is a favorite, as are the stuffed grapeleaves, lamb shishkabob, roasted vegetables, moussaka, Greek wine and a new pilsner beer on tap. Everything was the best, freshest, flavored perfectly.
I could go on and on. Don't miss going to this family run restaurant. It is top notch and accessible. Leo ran up to Paul and hugged his knees spontaneously after his ice cream.