“Great, friendly place!”
Review of Old Yarmouth Inn

Old Yarmouth Inn
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 33
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Old Yarmouth Inn offers classic cuisine for the next generation; the best in fresh local fish, shellfish, steaks and pasta. Whether you are looking for a casual meal in our cozy wood paneled tavern or a view of our gardens from the dining room, once you have experiencedThe Old Yarmouth Inn's delightful menu, warm, friendly staff and awesome wine selection you will know why we have become one of the most popular dining destinations on the Cape
Reviewed 17 July 2018

This historic inn was right next to our hotel (Inn at Cape Cod) and we went there one night for just a bite and a drink. It was so good that we went there the next night for dinner! The food was excellent and the staff was so friendly! We loved it! We even met one of the owners and she was an absolute delight!

Date of visit: July 2018
Sheila F, Owner at Old Yarmouth Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

We love meeting the guests who stay at the Inn at Cape Cod and the other Inns that line Route 6A! We are glad to have left you with some good Cape Cod memories and hope you will visit us again.
Many Thanks

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

We were in Boston for a week, ate out every night, this is by far the best restaurant we encountered, in fact I would put it in my top five ever!
People were wonderful, place was very nice and the food was exceptional. You won't be disappointed.

Date of visit: July 2018

Thank you for such high praise!! We are committed to putting a quality product out on a consistent basis. Thanks for the validation!
Please come dine with us again!

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

I have been coming to Old Yarmouth Inn since I was a kid. I have not been to the Cape in about ten years and decided to come back and try it with my old family. I made a reservation in advance and the afternoon prior to our visit, I received a text message asking if we wanted to be seated in the Main dining room or the Tavern. This was a nice option. We chose to sit in the Main Dining area. The menu was extensive and had a lot of choices. I ordered a delicious peach bubbly drink that really tasted like fresh peaches! Myself and my husband both ordered filets and were both cooked exactly like we asked. Waiter was very attentive and friendly. The drink selection was different and quite large. Food was delicious and definitely met our expectations. The main dining area was open and had a lot of space. Tables were not on top of each other! We topped off our dinner with a flourless chocolate cake - also delicious! Would recommend for families or couples. We loved our experience.

Date of visit: July 2018

Vanessa F - Thanks for coming back to the OYI. I hope it evoked some good childhood memories and I am glad that you were happy with you experience with us and also hope that it won't be another 10 years before we see you again. Many Thanks for your review.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

The Old Yarmouth Inn is one of those sweet, been there forever type places. Unpretentious, the setting is classic New England/Cape Cod Charm.
We were greeted cordially and promptly shown to our table. Service was impeccable. I had scallops, which were great. I forget now what she had, but my wife said hers was wonderful as well.
If you're looking for a quiet, pleasant dinner, elegant without being fussy, this is the place to go. Good all the way around, reasonably priced.

Date of visit: May 2018
Sheila F, Owner at Old Yarmouth Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Being able to turn a dinner into a special memory is one of the best parts of being in the hospitality business. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help you celebrate your anniversary. I hope we can make it a new tradition.
Many Thanks for your review

Reviewed 9 July 2018

The oldest inn on Cape Cod. You receive a warm welcome The dining room is spacious and is flooded with light. Service is fast and friendly. The food is excellent. The best place we found on Cape Cod for a high class meal

Date of visit: July 2018

Thank you for your lovely review. We are always happy to welcome travelers and locals alike and I hope you will once again choose to dine with us if the opportunity presents itself.
Many Thanks,