“Breakfast at Jacks - Father’s Day gift from My daughter”

Jack's Outback Restaurant
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 11
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

We Vacation in the Cape every summer and we always visit Jack’s for breakfast at least once during our stay. The service is exceptional every time and the food is always delicious. I had the Greek omelette with home fries and sourdough toast.. SO good. My wife ordered something new to her called Smash. She loved it! It’s like poached egg on your choice of toast with home fries. My daughter always loves to pet Jack (the golden retriever) who way laying out in front of the restaurant. If you have never tried this hidden gem tucked away a bit off highway 6A, I guarantee you won’t be disappointed if you try Jacks Outback Restaurant.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Worth the wait. There was a line by the door when we walked in but honestly it moved quickly. We waited maybe 20 minutes. Very friendly service and the kids enjoy sitting with their dog outside. Now the food. Delicious. We all ordered something different and each dish was very tasty. Definitely try their popovers. Two thumbs up.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 26 May 2018

I had a fun time here with friends in November 2014. We had fun going out for breakfast with our friends and great waitstaff. Fun place for locals.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

We were recently told that this was the place to go for a great breakfast and even though it was hard to find....it was really so worth it! It doesn’t look like much from out front but the restaurant has a huge room in the back. Very welcoming! We did get there shortly after they opened in the morning and were the first ones there. It did start to fill up by the time we left (which was a Saturday morning). I had one of the special omelets that had apples, Brie, and a fig spread on top. (Pictured below) Their omelets are made with three eggs, but I did request it to be made with only two eggs as three would be too much for me. I had to order one of the popovers as my bread. Everything was delicious! Love this place and will certainly be back!

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank 1979Traveler
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Not the place it use to be. Food is ok, the atmosphere and morale of the help appears low.Is this a reflection on the way the place is run? Not going back.

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank Kevin M
540dona, Manager at Jack's Outback Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Hi Kevin,
First, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Dona, I am the owner/operator here at Jack's and have been for the past 13 years. I read your review dated Jan 22nd and I am extremely troubled by your latest experience at Jack's! If you have a moment, it would be helpful to me if you could elaborate on what you found. I in no way accept mediocrity from my staff, and strive every day to make each of my guests enjoy every aspect of their time spent under my roof! I hope to hear from you and thank you in advance for your response. Appreciate your time. D.