Woods Hole Passage Bed & Breakfast Inn
Sands Of Time Motor Inn & Harbor House(Woods Hole)(Great Value!)
US$ 339
Woods Hole Inn(Woods Hole)(Great Value!)
US$ 425
Official Site
Treehouse Lodge(Woods Hole)(Great Value!)
US$ 317
US$ 304
Official Site
US$ 259
ShoreWay Acres Inn & Cape Cod Lodging(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$ 224
Mariner Motel(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$ 207
Falmouth Heights Motor Lodge(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$ 196
US$ 185
Travelocity
The Coonamessett(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$ 328
US$ 295
Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$ 319
InnSeason Harborwalk Resort(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$ 273
All reviewsmartha's vineyardcape coddelightful hostsbeach towelseach morningcharming b bparking passcomfortable bedfantastic staythis past weekendeasy accessdowntown falmouthbike pathjuliebackyardhelmetsferry
Reviewed 26 September 2017

Wonderful B&B with easy access to Woods Hole center and Falmouth. Easy and scenic walk to Trunk River beach and the Shining Sea Bikeway. The inn keepers, Julie and Martha, are exceptional and very accommodating. Delicious breakfast with home made muffins. Clean, comfortable bedrooms and a spacious 'great room' with TV, coffee, tea, etc. provided throughout the day. The landscaped grounds that surround the inn provide a tranquil space for relaxing out of doors. When I need a place to stay near Woods Hole in the future, this will be my first choice. I highly recommend!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Linda M
MarthaJulie, Owner at Woods Hole Passage Bed & Breakfast Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Hi Linda M,
We enjoyed having you stay with us. We are glad that you were able to relax in the Great Room feeling like you didn't really have to be any place else. And who doesn't like coffee, tea, sweets and treats in the middle of the afternoon! It's like sneaking from the cookie jar when mom is not looking. Enjoying a walk or bike ride down the Shining Sea Bikeway to one of the many beaches close by is a great way to work off the added calories! Or just drive 3 minutes away to Quissett Harbour to sit on the Buzzards Bay side of the Cape. As the busy season winds down and the weather is cooler, going to sit outside at one of the great restaurants, like the Water Street Kitchen in Woods Hole or Osteria La Civetta in Falmouth, to have a cocktail or a light bite to eat is a great way to watch the sunsets. Come again and see all the things to do here in the off season. Our fireplace awaits to warm you guys in the chilly weather.
We hope to see you again soon,
Martha and Julie

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Lovely B&B. Martha & Julie treated us like we were visiting friends. We stayed 4 nights while visiting our daughter and each breakfast was different, delicious and a work of art. Our room was clean and comfortable. They provided us with beach towels, chairs and an umbrella and even a parking pass! We have stayed at many nice B&Bs before and can assure you this one is in a class all alone. We hope to have an opportunity to return.

Room Tip: All their rooms are equally lovely.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Sharon R
Reviewed 23 August 2017

I was traveling to Falmouth to run in the Falmouth Road race this past weekend and needed a place for my BF and I to stay over Saturday night. I called Woods Hole Passage Bed & Breakfast Inn and the stress I had in finding a place was immediately gone, I had just found an amazing place. I spoke with Julie, one of the owners who asked a few questions about our stay and needs, I had never stayed at a B&B and found this awesome. Upon arrival we were greeted by Julie and she was lovely. Our room was great, homey and very comfortable, which included its own new, modern bathroom. After settling in we later met Martha who was just as kind. On race morning I was headed out for the big race and there was a "To Go" breakfast bag waiting for me that was filled with delightful goodies. My BF dropped me off for the race and returned for the homemade eggs Benedict breakfast which he is still raving about! If you are looking for a quiet, comfortable, B&B close or near Woods Hole/Falmouth this is the place!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank happywithme99
Reviewed 23 August 2017

Found the B&B just looking for a weekend stay before heading to the Vineyard. I found them to be warm and caring people. Love the room and the breakfast I had. All home made breakfast and the cater to your needs as far as food goes couldn't ask for anything better. Love the Inn and I would recommend this inn to anyone who is looking for a B&B. You are so close to all things in Falmouth and the steamship you can go to MV for a day trip. I will be making this my pre stay as long as I can. Great work ladies.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Diane J
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

We found the bed and breakfast while searching on trip advisor. We were looking for somewhere reasonably priced to stay for the weekend and we loved it. It was better than we expected. Very clean and warm and friendly. We felt very comfortable right away with owners Martha and Julie. Having a bathroom attached to our room , private was excellent. We had planned on taking our bikes on the ferry from Woods Hole over to Martha's Vineyard for the day and Martha gave us directions to the bike path so we could ride our bikes to get on the ferry instead of parking our car and also packed us a wonderful to go breakfast bags for the ferry. Everything is homemade and absolutely delicious. We will plan on staying again next year. Thank you very much for a wonderful and relaxing weekend.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple