“First class Italian restaurant”

Tremonte Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #5 of 141 Restaurants in Woburn
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 January 2017

If you want a real Italian dinner, this is the place. I am sure they must have pizza on the large menu, but this isn't that kind of place, except maybe for the kids. All portions tend to be large enough for two, so we split Pasta Carbonara for our pasta course, and Chicken Marsala for the Primo Pate. The Carbonara was the best I have ever tasted! We took half of both home. This is a popular place, so reservations are recommended. There is lots of parking in the town lot behind the restaurant, and there is a rear entrance - but you have to look for it. Prices are moderate, but much lower than Boston prices. This is a great place for special occasions.

1  Thank Dick C

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

A friend and I were trying to meet midway and this looked like it would work though neither if us had been there. We had the Marsala which is how I evaluate new restaurants ...it passed my stringent test:-) . The waitress was great, street parking wasn't to bad....setting was a little lacking but it was priced fairly. We were there on a Saturday and called for a reservation around 4 and couldn't get one till 8

1  Thank makemelaugh
Reviewed 16 December 2016

Stopped for dinner on a Monday evening after flying into Logan on a business trip. Restaurant was nearly empty. Quick seating by friendly waitress who was our server for the evening.

Ambiance was fine, nothing special. Service was good but not great. I had the pork chops. The presentation was not appealing. The plate looked like a huge plate of slop with the chops buried under pickled peppers, potatoes, and mushrooms. I took an additional photo of my pork chop after clearing it. Overall the dish was simply acceptable. The veggie topping including vinegar peppers was not great, but the chops were good and the portions huge.

My coworker had the salmon and its presentation was much better, and he said it was good.

Cost of pork chop plate $20.

Clean restroom.

Reviewed 7 December 2016

Dark wood, just dark enough ... this is the kind of Italian restaurant I grew up with. They have a variety of foods; my companion and I both had the special of the day, which was a ribeye steak. Delicious! And the accompanying polenta (one of two sides) was the best I have *ever* had.

Reviewed 24 November 2016

my daughter took me to dinner here. have heard nothing but good things about it. did not disappoint. food was excellant