“Excellent, authentic Indian food in central Woburn”

Zaika Indian Bistro
Ranked #7 of 141 Restaurants in Woburn
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 24 July 2018

Unassuming restaurant on Main St. in Woburn with a wide choice of menu items, including some lovely, authentic street food starters including some of the tastiest Bhél (savoury crunchy snacks mixed with boiled potatoes, tomato pieces, and red garbanzo beans together with a delicious tamarind based chutney sauce) I have ever encountered. Pleasant and attentive service, excellent Roti and Palak Paneer. Also desserts such as Ras Malai - unusual to find in a restaurant in the USA - which was excellent as well. Well worth a visit if you are in this area.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

My friend and I were pleasantly surprised by how much we enjoyed the lunch buffet there. For $10 we did not expect to see such a display of different dishes. I can't say I know my Indian food, but I think everything they prepared at the buffet was quite fresh and lovely.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

A good friend, who loves travel and has traveled as much as I have, and I went for an Indian dinner last night to Zaika, in Woburn. We were surprised to find that it has been there for 4 years - - and we didn't know about it! Of course, neither of us live in Woburn, but we ARE always on the lookout for good ethnic food. We were not disappointed! We ordered lamb kebab and salmon kebab (to share - to maximize taste!) and they came with a side sauce or dal (we chose dal yellow and makhani), naan - I had papadums instead as I prefer not to eat wheat and all was delicious. They started us with a small samosa, nicely presented, also. No problem with substitutions, and the owner was there and we had a very pleasant conversation with him. All in all, a very pleasant and very tasty evening! We will be back!

Reviewed 6 August 2017

We had a late lunch at this place and I ordered for Chi Biryani. Any place that adds green peas to a Chi Biryani does not know how to cook a biryani. I would not visit this place if I have other options

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Zainab is clearly understated. The food is outstanding. Rogan Josh is the best I have tasted. Gobi Manchurian was tasty. However the place lacks ambience. With a little investment in its decor it could become a classy place.