Two night stay. We wanted to explore Salem. Elevator was unreliable and I believe the license was expired ( I believe Aug 2015), but I am no elevator inspector so I could be wrong. We took the stairs more than the elevator complete with luggage. So that worked out for us because we could skip our morning workout and sleep in
TV in the breakfast area was not working. The toaster treadmill oven thingy was not working (4 passes did not even brown a bagel). Hot breakfast items were in short supply both days. Electric fire place in breakfast area didn't work.
No micro wave in our room or any others according to staff, a bit odd for a BW Plus.
Lots of parking though.
Some of the front desk staff seemed uninterested in the aforementioned issues.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the Best Western Plus New Englander in Woburn, Massachusetts, a AAA Three-Diamond award-winning hotel, which offers guests friendly customer service to make any stay a memorable one. This full-service Woburn hotel offers well-appointed guest rooms each featuring cable satellite television with HBO® and high-speed Internet access. Hotel guests are welcome to enjoy a complimentary full breakfast and complimentary newspaper each morning. Other hotel amenities include an indoor heated swimming pool, fitness center, business center offering complimentary email access, and free parking. The Best Western Plus New Englander also offers state of the art meeting facilities to host your next event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus New Englander reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus New Englander Hotel Woburn
- Best Western Hotel Woburn
- Best Western New Englander
- Best Western Woburn
- Woburn Best Western