All reviewsirish pubhot breakfastwafflesboston areaindoor poolbeds were comfortablefree breakfastthe breakfast areafitness roomeasy accessfree parkingstaff was friendlywaxymileshighwayma
Reviewed 16 January 2016

The hotel was under renovation so a little messy. The toilet did not flush. Breakfast was good. Great location off the freeway. Some good local restaurants in a cute little town. They have an indoor pool.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jennifer N, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus New Englander, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write to us. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 14 January 2016

They are currently under renovation on exterior but you really don't notice that on inside. Easy access on and off highway. 12 miles from Massachusetts General Hospital but with rush hour this will take an hour... Gotta love cities. Reasonable pricing for visitors and free parking in safe lot.
Breakfast is very good selection and included in room price.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We hope you will come visit us in the future after our renovations are completed.

Reviewed 2 January 2016 via mobile

Unfortunately safe box if my room was broken and i was to leave my passport and money(in a big wallet) in the frontdesk , the person did not give tme any key, only put a piece of paper with my name and room number on the wallet.
Next day I ask my wallet and money was not inside (around $2000), really amazing we call the police and did the report, hotel should become responsable for my money!!
General manager will come next monday, i hope recover my money, my money was stolen!!!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank jpmarval

Good Afternoon,
As we spoke last week we are in the investigation process. The only hang up is there is no proof there was money in the package. There was only verbal confirmation that there were passports in the pouch\package. There was not any signed verification from either parties that there was anything in the packages\pouch at all.
As I mentioned last week this is a long process but we are doing our best to get through the process through the appropriate channels. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

Reviewed 22 December 2015

Each time I stay at this hotel, it is always a pleasant experience. Breakfast is good, ample...clean....friendly...Staff gets to know you, is informative, the restaurant attached is nice with live band. A little loud for my taste, but talented.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Judith R
Jennifer N, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus New Englander, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope you stay with us again.

Reviewed 18 December 2015

Mary is great, she makes you feel welcome. The lobby has cookies, a sure way to my heart. With the heat in my room was more reliable, but not a big deal. Easy to get to. I travel over 180 days a year, this is the kind of place I like.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank T. C
Jennifer N, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus New Englander, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I will be sure to let Mary know that you mentioned her name as that is a source of pride for all of us.