We have stayed at this hotel twice within a year, both times to stay closer to business the next day after holiday parties. Decent hotel for a night but I do not think I would pick this hotel if I was staying solo as a woman. Rooms are adequate, breakfast is acceptable, some strange characters during breakfast time and parking needs more lighting for a better sense of safety.
Friendly staff at the reception, no complains, you get what you pay for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the Best Western Plus New Englander in Woburn, Massachusetts, a AAA Three-Diamond award-winning hotel, which offers guests friendly customer service to make any stay a memorable one. This full-service Woburn hotel offers well-appointed guest rooms each featuring cable satellite television with HBO® and high-speed Internet access. Hotel guests are welcome to enjoy a complimentary full breakfast and complimentary newspaper each morning. Other hotel amenities include an indoor heated swimming pool, fitness center, business center offering complimentary email access, and free parking. The Best Western Plus New Englander also offers state of the art meeting facilities to host your next event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus New Englander reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus New Englander Hotel Woburn
- Best Western Hotel Woburn
- Best Western New Englander
- Best Western Woburn
- Woburn Best Western